Lost confidence

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

Interesting article about covid testing and the writer blames it on virus fatigue and I guess it doesn't matter anymore

The Covid 19 race is on as countries are starting human testing on vaccines and even China is testing a nasal spray type application.

Until we get there, are people suffering from virus fatigue? I am incline to agree. Testing is expensive and their are stories of false positives that are whispered. Masks issues range from breathability to spending money on low quality or high quality mask.

I notice that in the beginning masks were being used by a few and then it spike up to a lot of people wearing mask. Now recently I noticed that the number of those not wearing masks has increased. It is understandable with the cost and the ability to breath a factor.

Still I will wear disposable masks and reusable masks. I did buy a UV light on the medium range. I figure that maybe I can buy a more high end mask and use this UV light device to clean the mask. It should even work on a cloth mask but it will probably still need to be washed. I finally found one that was reasonable priced.

They say it works but I guess at some point in order to fight COVID fatigue you got to have faith in weird science. Virus fatigue and is it winning the game?

Still the science with the wand is that it take forever over larger surfaces as they suggest a 10 second exposure and the wand isn't that big. Still on the mask it is reasonable. Try to do it all over the house is hard and virus fatigue sets in.

Warning do not look at the light. Stay away from the blue light as it can damage eyes and skin.

I do believe that there will be a vaccination soon as someone will come up with it. The nasal spray is interesting if it works.

Virus fatigue catch it.

Interesting article about covid testing and the writer blames it on virus fatigue and I guess it doesn't matter anymore

The Covid 19 race is on as countries are starting human testing on vaccines and even China is testing a nasal spray type application.

Until we get there, are people suffering from virus fatigue? I am incline to agree. Testing is expensive and their are stories of false positives that are whispered. Masks issues range from breathability to spending money on low quality or high quality mask.

I notice that in the beginning masks were being used by a few and then it spike up to a lot of people wearing mask. Now recently I noticed that the number of those not wearing masks has increased. It is understandable with the cost and the ability to breath a factor.

Still I will wear disposable masks and reusable masks. I did buy a UV light on the medium range. I figure that maybe I can buy a more high end mask and use this UV light device to clean the mask. It should even work on a cloth mask but it will probably still need to be washed. I finally found one that was reasonable priced.

They say it works but I guess at some point in order to fight COVID fatigue you got to have faith in weird science. Virus fatigue and is it winning the game?

Still the science with the wand is that it take forever over larger surfaces as they suggest a 10 second exposure and the wand isn't that big. Still on the mask it is reasonable. Try to do it all over the house is hard and virus fatigue sets in.

Warning do not look at the light. Stay away from the blue light as it can damage eyes and skin.

I do believe that there will be a vaccination soon as someone will come up with it. The nasal spray is interesting if it works.

Virus fatigue catch it.
Yes, people are tired of being told they will die from this virus, which in actuality has a less than 0.01% chance of killing anyone that is under 70 years old.

The scam is up.

It is a safe bet that people will survive and UV light may have found an audience. Still I would hope the government learns some lessons about pandemics. It is better to be proactive rather than reactive.

Forum List

Back