Lost -- 2/23/10

One thing that doesn't square with me. Last season they showed Jack when he returned off the Island to be a broken man, but we never saw he had a son. After watching Jack's interaction with his son this week, how does that turn into a broken man. That doesn't square!

The end of last season I thought that they were all mental patients and we were watching how their brain works as they interacted with each other through the eyes of one patient. Now I don't

I do know that the shows creator stated that the fans will not be disappointed with the ending that it will not be a LAME ending.

Remember, Julia said it worked! Therefore I don't think it is a parallel universe anymore. I think the show is leading people to think that but will throw a curve in the end.

Jack may not have HAD a son in the other reality.

They stopped "the event" in 1977...so that would have changed the lives of the Dharma Initiative personel as well as the Others.

Those changes could have deviated Jack's life in the New Reality to produce a son he didn't have in the Original Reality.

My question is...isn't Jacob alive in the New Reality?

Couldn't that be the reason Jacob brought these people to the island?

To create his own loophole allowing him to survive the Smoke Monster/Man in Black's loophole?

Did they? I thought that bright flash was a time shift, not the bomb going off. I know Juliette said 'it worked' but I'm not sure if that's what she was referring to. They may want us to think that's what she was referring to but I'm not so sure.

looks like a teddy bear with some type of animal skeleton head and shell casings in the eyes. Notice the crib? It was draped with a netting that was reminiscent of smoke, baby books there too as if Claire was reading books to it. Smokey/Locke has been friends with her for the 3 years, their baby? ritual baby? To find her real baby because that real baby is needed for some ritual so they can return in the real world? Aliens? Baby needed to go home?

Ok, when they went to set off the bomb it was 1977. Bright flash end of last season so you assume bomb blew up. But did it? On Tuesday when Jin asked Claire about how long Aaron had been gone she said three years (or Claire said that to Jin . . . can't quite remember). Anyway isn't the time on the island now three years after the original crash?

Last edited:
looks like a teddy bear with some type of animal skeleton head and shell casings in the eyes. Notice the crib? It was draped with a netting that was reminiscent of smoke, baby books there too as if Claire was reading books to it. Smokey/Locke has been friends with her for the 3 years, their baby? ritual baby? To find her real baby because that real baby is needed for some ritual so they can return in the real world? Aliens? Baby needed to go home?

How are they going to get Aaron back onto the island? He's with grandma . . . unless he's not. Oy this whole alternate universe/time travel is giving me a confusion.

Ok but think about the other flashes they had through time, and now the light house and the wheel. I believe these tie in, and now Jack smashed it and it is now stuck on him. Jack the Key, and the Baby...perhaps Claire's baby is Jacks son. OMG this is too much...lol

Ok, when they went to set off the bomb it was 1977. Bright flash end of last season so you assume bomb blew up. But did it? On Tuesday when Jin asked Claire about how long Aaron had been gone she said three years (or Claire said that to Jin . . . can't quite remember). Anyway isn't the time on the island now three years after the original crash?

I really don't know what year it is on the Island.

All we know for sure is it is after Desmond blew up the original hatch.

As to Claire saying she had been out there three years...Rose and Bernard had been living in the jungle for the three years that Sawyer, Hurley, Jin and Miles were with the Dhama Initiative so I assumed that when Claire said she had been old there three years it was those three years.

While it has never been stated, they appear to be back in 2007 on the island. The flash sideways is how life would be in 2004 if the bomb went off in 1977.

While it has never been stated, they appear to be back in 2007 on the island. The flash sideways is how life would be in 2004 if the bomb went off in 1977.

So has Claire been on the Island from 2004 to 2007 or 2004 back to 1974 to 1977 and back to 2007 like Rose and Bernard?

Hell, that's confusing to ME and I wrote it. :lol:

I was def under the impression that we are seeing their lives if they hadn't crashed. And I also think Claire and Jin are in present time. But now you guys have me all confused.

We saw Hurley doing well last week and Jack doing ok this week. And Lockes life was falling apart. Maybe that's the twist and why Locke has now turned evil. And if Sahid is cursed it may be because he never had the opportunity to redeem himself????

God I love this show! And I'm glad you guys are fans too!

Ok but think about the other flashes they had through time, and now the light house and the wheel. I believe these tie in, and now Jack smashed it and it is now stuck on him. Jack the Key, and the Baby...perhaps Claire's baby is Jacks son. OMG this is too much...lol

Ewww! They're half brother and sister.

Don't forget, Baby Aaron is the "savior" of the Island, remember???????????????

And back to Zoom's comparison to "The Stand"-I think that too. Locke/Not Locke is Randal Flagg (the Walking Man) and Jack is Stu-and Kate is Fran...............

Good vs. Evil is a Universal Theme.

And maybe, just maybe,,,,,Jacob is the evil one, and Locke/Not Locke is the good one.

Oh, and one more thing! John Locke IS the Island, remember? So if Locke/Not Locke took over his body, maybe the REAL John is taking over his soul, to turn him good.............

OK, that's enough for now.

But I'll be back! :eek:

So has Claire been on the Island from 2004 to 2007 or 2004 back to 1974 to 1977 and back to 2007 like Rose and Bernard?

Hell, that's confusing to ME and I wrote it. :lol:

That. That's what I think and I think it's 2007 on the island. I think it's 2007 for everyone and Sun is going to find Jin soon.

A way to know what year it is in the alternate universe (if that's what it is) . . . keep an eye on electronics like cell phones. The season that ended with Jack and Kate at the airport, off the island? My daughter spotted Jack's phone (I think it was a Razor) and realized that it was the future because they didn't have those phones out yet when the show first aired. Ok, I need dinner my head hurts from all of this. lol

I was def under the impression that we are seeing their lives if they hadn't crashed. And I also think Claire and Jin are in present time. But now you guys have me all confused.

We saw Hurley doing well last week and Jack doing ok this week. And Lockes life was falling apart. Maybe that's the twist and why Locke has now turned evil. And if Sahid is cursed it may be because he never had the opportunity to redeem himself????

God I love this show! And I'm glad you guys are fans too!

Locke is dead, Ben killed him. The Locke you see now is the smoke monster from the island.

And back to Zoom's comparison to "The Stand"-I think that too. Locke/Not Locke is Randal Flagg (the Walking Man) and Jack is Stu-and Kate is Fran...............

And maybe, just maybe,,,,,Jacob is the evil one, and Locke/Not Locke is the good one.

Oh, and one more thing! John Locke IS the Island, remember? So if Locke/Not Locke took over his body, maybe the REAL John is taking over his soul, to turn him good.............

But he killed all those guys in the cave. Would a good one do that?

Aaaahhhhhh!

But he killed all those guys in the cave. Would a good one do that?

Aaaahhhhhh!

Maybe THEY were the evil ones.................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :lol:

The episode before last for a split second I thought that Jacob might be the bad one too but this past week that went away.

Where is the corpse of Jacks Father, we all remember how Claire and Jacks Father were shown in a few scenes in prior seasons right.

What about Jin and his wife who is PREGNANT but her belly isn't showing...what is going on with that?

The guy that can communicate with dead people, notice how he was looking very confused?

If the Island healed Locke right after the crash and he could walk, how come others died, will their bodies rise up again to make a cameo?

Damn so many questions and I don't see how they can tie it all together except to have it as a Heaven/Hell type theme or Aliens. LOL

Thinking of Good and Evil, heaven/hell...everyone of them did something bad:

Sayid was an assassin
Jin did bad stuff in his job
Sun had an affair
Kate killed her step father
Sawyer had hate and killed someone or wanted to kill someone
charlie SEX DRUGS and rock n roll
hurley FAT..lol

OMG I'm sick.

Forum List

Back