Los Angeles hotels are replacing striking union workers with illegals

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Let me guess, suddenly the left won't be supporting unions anymore.

LOL

Hotels in the sanctuary county of Los Angeles County, California, are reportedly replacing unionized employees, currently on strike, with newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens. The report is credible enough that the District Attorney’s Office has opened an inquiry into the claims.

While hotel workers in Los Angeles are on strike, the union that represents them, Unite Here Local 11, is accusing hotels of replacing the striking workers with newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens — specifically those living on Skid Row.

The illegals that were here before Biden opened the border are not happy to have new competition for employment....

There Were No Unions in the Soviet Union

Leftists have always been richkid snobs. Liberal comes from a Latin word that implies inheriting the ownership of White slaves. Plebeians were never called liberales.

Though they weren't the Emperors, the hereditary elite destroyed the Roman Empire, leading to the Dark Ages. They rule America now with their unearned wealth, power, and influence. Welcome to the avalanche of history.

LOL

Hotels in the sanctuary county of Los Angeles County, California, are reportedly replacing unionized employees, currently on strike, with newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens. The report is credible enough that the District Attorney’s Office has opened an inquiry into the claims.

While hotel workers in Los Angeles are on strike, the union that represents them, Unite Here Local 11, is accusing hotels of replacing the striking workers with newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens — specifically those living on Skid Row.
But....racism! But....but....protectionism! But philanthropy!. Oh that's only when it's not lefty paying the price.....DOH! I almost forgot!

Forum List

Back