Looks Like We Have A Winner: Democratic Senators Line Up To Support Gorsuch Vote

Keep telling yourself and your dem leaders that mdk....and you will lead them to another resounding defeat in 2018 & 2020. I guess you believe that lying about the true numbers of working-class-values voters who strongly disapprove of the gay agenda will somehow render into election success. Hillary got pretty pissed off about that lying costing her the election. I suppose that's why we haven't heard much from her since the election; because she knows the truth.

Stop projecting your mentally ill obsession about gay marriage on the electorate. Trump won the Rust Belt b/c his message about jobs and the economy resonated with the majority of the voters in those states. You claimed gay marriage was going to hurt Trump for months on end and now you're claiming he won the Rust Belt b/c of gay marriage. lol. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I was thinking Sutton of the 6th circuit...I think it is...

Oh, please. The only thing you know about Sutton is that he wrote the opinion for the Sixth Circuit upholding gay marriage bans. Do you think Republicans would rally around a jurist that ruled to uphold the individual mandate?
Yes, because they're going to retool UH anyway, and think how easy it would be to get dems on board with a guy like Sutton....representatives of Rust Belt dems who reject gay marriage and voted against dems up and down the board in 2016 because of their values...

Blocking him in a tic for tac because Obama's pick was stolen, is not a good tactic. Taking back the Senate is the first step in rescuing the country from the so called President and his band of malicious malcontents.

Keep telling yourself and your dem leaders that mdk....and you will lead them to another resounding defeat in 2018 & 2020. I guess you believe that lying about the true numbers of working-class-values voters who strongly disapprove of the gay agenda will somehow render into election success. Hillary got pretty pissed off about that lying costing her the election. I suppose that's why we haven't heard much from her since the election; because she knows the truth.

Stop projecting your mentally ill obsession about gay marriage on the electorate. Trump won the Rust Belt b/c his message about jobs and the economy resonated with the majority of the voters in those states. You claimed gay marriage was going to hurt Trump for months on end and now you're claiming he won the Rust Belt b/c of gay marriage. lol. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
The vast majority of people in the 'rust belt' have rarely even encountered a gay.
Gays in the rust belt are as common as the fucking white unicorns in the garden where Obama used to hide his Camels.
People in the 'rust belt' couldn't care less about these fags as long as they don't prance into their local bar.
You leave us alone we leave you alone.

^^ yes but "leaving them alone" isn't what they've come to associate the dem label with, is it? No. What they associate the dem label with is forced gay marriage in their state when they voted it down and girls being forced to shower in public schools with sexually deranged boys. That's not "being left alone"...which is why 2016 was IN FACT a working class value dem mandate on the USSC.

Blocking him in a tic for tac because Obama's pick was stolen, is not a good tactic. Taking back the Senate is the first step in rescuing the country from the so called President and his band of malicious malcontents.
More importantly, the democrats need to be like suitors to the working-class dems who walked out the door on them, slamming it as they went. A slammed door is not an indicator of an easy woo-back. Dems may still want to cling to their old ways of doing things, but they fucked up and now they have to go get roses and be on bended knee.

Rust Belt dems want the type of Justices who won't OK libs drugging little deranged boys and forcing girls to shower with them at public schools. Sorry. That's just an immutable reality that will never change in the common-sense man and woman. Red or blue. If the dems persist on their present course of denying the reality of the IMMENSE DAMAGE the LGBT cult has done to their party label, they will become a footnote in history.

Last edited:
Democratic Senators Line Up To Support Gorsuch Vote

"Nine Democratic senators have publicly committed to holding a floor vote on Judge Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court, almost assuring his confirmation.

Though Gorsuch will almost certainly be confirmed on a floor vote by the strength of the Republican majority alone, the GOP must attract a handful of Democratic senators to their side in the event of a filibuster.

There are, for the moment, 52 Republicans in the chamber. That number will, if only for a short time, fall to 51 when Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions is installed as U.S. attorney general. Unlike other federal judicial nominees, Supreme Court nominees are subject to filibuster, which can only be ended with the support of 60 senators.

However, the prospect that Gorsuch will surpass the 60-vote threshold now appears to be certain, as nine Democrats have committed to voting for cloture."

Yup and I do believe Trump spoke with these Dems.

I told you Dem's would fold like a cheap lawn chair. Dem's don't want McConnell to invoke the nuclear option on SCOTUS nominations, they would lose what tiny bit of power they have left in the senate.

Some Dem's are already defecting and beginning to work with Trump, man that's going to piss off the left to no end.

I have mixed feelings about the dude. But i guess i gotta take what i can get at this point. It could have been so much worse. He has to to better than the Communist/Progressive kook Clinton would have appointed. I'll take this Silver Lining

I told you Dem's would fold like a cheap lawn chair. Dem's don't want McConnell to invoke the nuclear option on SCOTUS nominations, they would lose what tiny bit of power they have left in the senate.

Some Dem's are already defecting and beginning to work with Trump, man that's going to piss off the left to no end.
Some dems realize that their party's name has changed to "the LGBT party". And that has been extremely harmful to their job security in a large way. If dems thought about it long enough (a thing they're not famous for), they'd flock to these conservative picks for SCOTUS. At least the purple state dems would. Heck even the purple-blue states like California (remember Prop 8?). Then their little problem would go away and they could get back to power balancing the GOP with what's left of their gutted platforms.

I don't know, i find it hard to believe the Democrats won't start another one of their 'He's a Racist/He hates Women' witch hunts against the dude. But maybe they'll shock me? We'll see i guess.

Forum List

Back