Looks Like the Republicans Wised Up...

So do you advocate deporting 10 million people?
So, do you advocate for insuring 50 million people?

The CBO has determined the immigration reform bill would indeed grow the economy. Insuring the 50 million people, or however many it is, would add, on average, young and healthy individuals into the program, exactly the kind of people insurance companies want, to offset the cost of those who are not. Seems like a good avocation to me, CBO as well.

Liberals are mathmatically challenged. A large majority of those illegals won't be able to afford the premium, so the government will subsidize it. Let me explain that to you........the gubmint will pay it for them. Where do you think that money comes from Jethro?

So do you advocate deporting 10 million people?

The CBO has determined the immigration reform bill would indeed grow the economy. Insuring the 50 million people, or however many it is, would add, on average, young and healthy individuals into the program, exactly the kind of people insurance companies want, to offset the cost of those who are not. Seems like a good avocation to me, CBO as well.
You didn't get it, did you? Why am I not surprised.

You didn't get it, did you? Why am I not surprised.

Guess not. What did I not get?

Forum List

Back