Looks Like the Republicans Wised Up...

cool... keep losing national elections.

Ssshhhhhhuuuusshh. Don't tell them they are cutting their own throats! By the time they figure it out...they will be extinct. :clap2:

The clock is ticking on Republicans

They are on the verge of losing the Hispanic vote for a generation while they play their petty games

So you actually want us to believe that if we go along with amnesty for illegals, hispanics will all of a sudden start voting republican? Really? Sorry, we aren't that stupid.

Ssshhhhhhuuuusshh. Don't tell them they are cutting their own throats! By the time they figure it out...they will be extinct. :clap2:

They are on the verge of losing the Hispanic vote for a generation while they play their petty games

So you actually want us to believe that if we go along with amnesty for illegals, hispanics will all of a sudden start voting republican? Really? Sorry, we aren't that stupid.

Why wouldn't a Hispanic vote Republican?

Is there something wrong with your party?

We don't offer free stuff like you guys do.

I just watched Rep. Boehner give the House Speaker Weekly Briefing. Apparently the best reason he could give for not bringing the immigration reform bill to a vote is first the Congress needs to pass, and the President sign, two other bills he has so the President can gain the House Republican's trust. :eusa_eh:

C-SPAN | House Speaker Weekly Briefing

Is that the only reason Hispanics vote? Why don't Republicans start to bring some job opportunities to Hispanic neighborhoods? That would get them voting Republicans

Have Republicans completely given up on the minority vote?

I just watched Rep. Boehner give the House Speaker Weekly Briefing. Apparently the best reason he could give for not bringing the immigration reform bill to a vote is first the Congress needs to pass, and the President sign, two other bills he has so the President can gain the House Republican's trust. :eusa_eh:

The "Repeal Obamacare" bill?

cool... keep losing national elections.

These people come from countiries that are welfare states to begin with so what makes you think that granting them amnesty will suddenly make them flock to the G.O.P.?

I'd like to hear from you what good does it do to offer amnesty to people who broke the law to begin with. When they can't find work who will support them?

The only reason Dems are in favor of it is for votes...plain and simple.

The "Repeal Obamacare" bill?

At first I could not remember if he actually mentioned Obamacare. Then I remembered he did about 12 times. It have become a given I guess. The amusing thing about Obamacare is about half way between now and November the average Republican is going to start to realized that Obamacare is good for them. A little bit after that the candidates are going to pick up on that and all mention of Obamacare will be dropped. The issue they are going have is that all the hard-core sheep are still going to be running around yelling, "Obamacare!" while the right wing machine is trying to tell them, "uh, guys, the talking point has changed, uh guys?" :lol:

Is that the only reason Hispanics vote? Why don't Republicans start to bring some job opportunities to Hispanic neighborhoods? That would get them voting Republicans

We will get it when they start entering the middle class and realize the shafting they get from democratic policies.

We will get it when they start entering the middle class and realize the shafting they get from democratic policies.

Do middle class and wealthy Hispanics vote Republican now?

I sure some do, same as blacks, and more and more will continue to as time goes on.

... and smelled the coffee. Must have heard the republican base loud and clear. Go along with any kind of leftard amnesty and you can kiss any lead in the polls you have goodbye....

U.S. immigration bill 'in doubt' this year, Republican Ryan says

Read story here...

Amnesty is such a shitty idea, who comes up with these things? smmfh

there is no need to touch immigration at all.

enforce the existing law. that is all what is needed.

So do you advocate deporting 10 million people?
So, do you advocate for insuring 50 million people?

The CBO has determined the immigration reform bill would indeed grow the economy. Insuring the 50 million people, or however many it is, would add, on average, young and healthy individuals into the program, exactly the kind of people insurance companies want, to offset the cost of those who are not. Seems like a good avocation to me, CBO as well.

I sure some do, same as blacks, and more and more will continue to as time goes on.

If that is the case, you better start working on making more blacks and Hispanics middle class

There are plenty out there already, and as more time goes on they will see the folly of progressive policies, especially when they have to start paying more for them.

There is blood all over the floor and they think they are winning the fight. ;)

It is funny, isn't it? I mean, do they have a political strategist...or are they just making this up as they go along? Just Incredible! :happy-1::happy-1:

Ya, they have a policical strategist who is making it up as he goes. His name is Carl Rove. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back