54% say a pathway to citizenship trumps border security

A psychiatrist would diagnose such a position as self-hatred.

While I do not for a minute believe the poll is accurate, those who do follow that line of opinion have serious mental issues. I wish I were joking.

While I do not for a minute believe the poll is accurate, those who do follow that line of opinion have serious mental issues. I wish I were joking.

Really? You truly are that out of touch? It is a poll that will be repeated, I expect, with similar results. Americans are tired of hate mongering. They are tired of a party that continually throws barriers up to block progress....on anything!

The GOP needs to decide. Do they want to reach an agreement on immigration reform or would they rather continue to alienate Hispanics along with all people of color. What will they choose?

Really? You truly are that out of touch? It is a poll that will be repeated, I expect, with similar results. Americans are tired of hate mongering. They are tired of a party that continually throws barriers up to block progress....on anything!

The GOP needs to decide. Do they want to reach an agreement on immigration reform or would they rather continue to alienate Hispanics along with all people of color. What will they choose?

it is a CNN poll, in other words dimocrap oversampled, dumbo :rolleyes:

I think the GOP and the Dems will pass a compromise bill in the House that the Senate can accept.

I think the GOP and the Dems will pass a compromise bill in the House that the Senate can accept.

I hope you are right. But there will always be the haters who don't want any immigration agreement.

The poll consist of businesses, religious leaders, Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic leaders and organization. I am surprised it is not over 100%.

Wanting a secure border, immigration laws enforced is HATE MONGERING? Is this not what Jesus taught??? Allowing those that broke the law with a get out of jail card is PROGRESS. Creating a permanent cast class like India? PROGRESS??? GOP have decided and it is no amnesty. Not under Obama.

I like part of the pub plan

Standards for Immigration Reform

Border Security and Interior Enforcement Must Come First

It is the fundamental duty of any government to secure its borders, and the United States is failing in this mission. We must secure our borders now and verify that they are secure. In addition, we must ensure now that when immigration reform is enacted, there will be a zero tolerance policy for those who cross the border illegally or overstay their visas in the future.

Faced with a consistent pattern of administrations of both parties only selectively enforcing our nation's immigration laws, we must enact reform that ensures that a President cannot unilaterally stop immigration enforcement.

Implement Entry-Exit Visa Tracking System

A fully functioning Entry-Exit System has been mandated by eight separate statutes over the last 17 years. At least three of these laws call for this system to be biometric, using technology to verify identity and prevent fraud. We must implement this system so we can identify and track down visitors who abuse our laws.

Read the rest of the plan here: http://www.speaker.gov/sites/speaker.house.gov/files/Immigration-Standards.pdf

Wanting the immigration laws that are already on the books to be enforced IS NOT HATE MONGERING!!

The GOP had better pass something this year or the 2016 election will be a massacre of GOP candidates.

Is this the same 54% who voted for Obama twice?

Morons do not count.

Without border security the usa is open to any and al terrorists,do we really want another 9/11 x 100??????????

Only morons who think 54% who opposed their moronic opinion are going to find out that the % is only going to go up in 2016, which will affect the election.

Only morons who think 54% who opposed their moronic opinion are going to find out that the % is only going to go up in 2016, which will affect the election.

Are you calling me a moron? Fair is fair. You voted for Obama twice ... didn't you. Chuckle

As to your inference that this issue will go against a 2016 candidate for president...well...how does Latino President Cruz sound?

Forum List

Back