Looks like Republicans have locked up the 2022 Election

^^^ Another vivid example of how these people are conditioned to create their own rage and paranoia.

I said nothing about any of that.

These people have been terribly manipulated.

Right Mac like we can't see.

1,000 posts you make of "everything is Trump's fault and his cult"

and then one reasonable post NOT about Trump and we're supposed to forget the past 1,000

^^^ And again, they just manufacture their own reality as they go, ignoring all contrary reality.

I have never said or believed that.

It's impulsive now. It's in their freakin' DNA.

Mac. This is what you do everytime you post about Trump. Manufacture crap and cry about it.

Hello?

What's your excuse for not working forty hours a week?
Don’t be an idiot. I worked for 40 years and am now retired.

What is SHAMEFUL are people in their 20s and 30s, not working at all, while collecting food stamps, rent subsidies, and TANF payments. It is creating a labor shortage, which in turn exacerbates inflation, which in turn creates more problems for the HONEST people who currently work, or worked all their adult lives and now were enjoying retirement.

We need a new rule: anyone with children older than 6 needs to get a job. Period. Enough with all the handouts that are turning America into a nation of entitled, non-productive people.

Don’t be an idiot. I worked for 40 years and am now retired.

What is SHAMEFUL are people in their 20s and 30s, not working at all, while collecting food stamps, rent subsidies, and TANF payments. It is creating a labor shortage, which in turn exacerbates inflation, which in turn creates more problems for the HONEST people who currently work, or worked all their adult lives and now were enjoying retirement.

We need a new rule: anyone with children older than 6 needs to get a job. Period. Enough with all the handouts that are turning America into a nation of entitled, non-productive people.
You have children older than six and you don't work.

You have children older than six and you don't work.

Let me clarify: any adult of working age (for the sake of argument let’s say 62, since that’s when SS can start) with children over 6 will Not get a penny of OPM if they refuse to take any one of the numerous jobs open.

Why would anyone wear orange makeup, why would a man be wearing makeup at all?
Totally unimportant.

I would ask: why would a man open up the borders to illegals, give military equipment to the Taliban, abandon Americans behind Islamic terrorist lines, push politics that intentionally exacerbate inflation while Americans can’t afford gas and food, and call millions of decent, law-abiding citizens “threats to democracy” and thus heighten the hatred against Republicans to the point where Democrats kill them with their car?

Now THOSE are questions.

Totally unimportant.

I would ask: why would a man open up the borders to illegals, give military equipment to the Taliban, abandon Americans behind Islamic terrorist lines, push politics that intentionally exacerbate inflation while Americans can’t afford gas and food, and call millions of decent, law-abiding citizens “threats to democracy” and thus heighten the hatred against Republicans to the point where Democrats kill them with their car?

Now THOSE are questions.
The immigrants were coming during Trump, he never stopped them, the Afghan govt. gave away the equipment we gave them, inflation hits after every recession and I have no reasoning as to why people would become violent over an election that wasn't stolen.

The immigrants were coming during Trump, he never stopped them, the Afghan govt. gave away the equipment we gave them, inflation hits after every recession and I have no reasoning as to why people would become violent over an election that wasn't stolen.
Complete denial of the facts. Biden has done terrible damage to this country, and all because of the cheating way in which the election was held.

Ballot harvesting should be illegal. The election then becomes a contest between which party can talk gullible, uninformed people who never would have bothered to vote into voting for their candidate, rather than allowing intelligent, knowledgable people who are motivated to vote to make the selection.

Forum List

Back