What real GOP leadership should do for Congress

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
No doubt Congress has become the greatest money laundering operation in human history, both Parties are culpable, neither can resist the seduction of money and power.

The Republicans have not had supportable leadership since Gingrich and the Contract with America. The Progressive Groomers will of course chime in about infidelity, but at least he didn't shower with his daughter.

We need Congresspeople who are dedicated to changing the disastrous path this nation is on. Here are a few things real leadership would put forth:
  • Immediate end to all non essential spending
  • Immediate end to hiring 87,000 new IRS agents
  • Closing of antiquated and unnecessary Federal Departments
  • Reform or abolish FBI and all Intel agencies
  • Thorough investigation of Gain of Function research, full disclosure of financial relations between labs and government employees
  • Thorough investigation of government actions leading up to J6
  • Thorough investigation of relationship between government and social media
We're fucked, I know you, you know it

Doing away with the FBI, CIA or NSA would cripple the country.

I ain’t saying they are Saints but you are naive to even think we would be better off without them watching for threats.

Big Brother is here to stay and this is the 21st century and I warned all of you on the Slate that Cyber terrorism would be the future and China was a threat that would grow, so let revamp the FBI and other agencies and stop the talk about getting rid of them.

That's what primaries are for and we have some primary winners that could possibly change the face of the gop congress but then you have the likes of The Turtle pulling funding away from the ones he's afraid that will diminish his power.

Mitch McConnell has to go.

No doubt Congress has become the greatest money laundering operation in human history, both Parties are culpable, neither can resist the seduction of money and power.

The Republicans have not had supportable leadership since Gingrich and the Contract with America. The Progressive Groomers will of course chime in about infidelity, but at least he didn't shower with his daughter.

We need Congresspeople who are dedicated to changing the disastrous path this nation is on. Here are a few things real leadership would put forth:
  • Thorough investigation of Gain of Function research, full disclosure of financial relations between labs and government employees
Reform or abolish FBI and all Intel agencies

thorough cleaning, but don't kill them.

(ask Hillary for some bleach)

great topic. it was the Capitol Police who caused and started the riot on Jan 6, first by gassing peaceful protesters, then by an officer killing Ashli Babbitt

Democrats used Jan 6 to declare their own "war on terror", this one was against conservative Trump supporters

LOL...

Well when Bush is gone we're all fucked.
This is what you guys said before....in 2007.

Do you ever get tired of playing the victim?

There’s nothing wrong with getting more people to vote, as long as the votes are legal. But there is something wrong with a system in which Silicon oligarchs, Chamber of Commerce, Big business, union bosses, etc. can effectively shut down free discourse & freedom of the press in order to ensure their candidate wins

I ain’t saying they are Saints but you are naive to even think we would be better off without them watching for threats.

Big Brother is here to stay and this is the 21st century and I warned all of you on the Slate that Cyber terrorism would be the future and China was a threat that would grow, so let revamp the FBI and other agencies and stop the talk about getting rid of them.
If they are watching for threats, they must be standing a couple miles inside the border, looking north.

Get rid of them.

damn right they should investigate J6

Biden is the only president in history to lose bellwethers like Ohio and Florida by significant margins and still win the presidency. he only won one bellwether county. Democrats failed to pick up a single state legislature. Republicans picked up 21 swing House seats, Dems picked up none. the Dem Secretary of State in Pennsylvania lost to a Republican by 80,000 votes. A Republican won the state auditor's race by 200,000 votes, and a 30 year incumbent Dem state senator lost to a Republican. i could go on!

The FBI spied on the President, a wealthy individual with resources to fight back. That they thought they could do it in the first place is completely outrageous and un-American. Had the FBI raided Obama’s bathhouse the same way they raided MaL, all the USMB Progressives would be correctly pointed out the violation of 4th Amendment

The FBI spied on the President, a wealthy individual with resources to fight back. That they thought they could do it in the first place is completely outrageous and un-American. Had the FBI raided Obama’s bathhouse the same way they raided MaL, all the USMB Progressives would be correctly pointed out the violation of 4th Amendment
a large number of FBI informants were present on J6, with the way things are going against Trump these days, i'm convinced it was the FBI who incited the Jan 6 riots, not Trump supporters or Trump himself

The U.S. Government spies on you daily even on here, so let just stop with “ OMG 😱 the FBI is evil 👿 “ because it is well known they were evil before they spied on Trump!

Still, we need them just like we need the CIA and NSA and believe the FBI has been weaponized since Hoover days!

The U.S. Government spies on you daily even on here, so let just stop with “ OMG 😱 the FBI is evil 👿 “ because it is well known they were evil before they spied on Trump!

Still, we need them just like we need the CIA and NSA and believe the FBI has been weaponized since Hoover days!
We need them to weed out the bad guys that plotted and carried out 911?

Or the ones who worked with Wuhan lab to weaponize Covid and even far more lethal viruses?

Really?

Looks like when they point one finger of blame, three point right back at them

In the entire history of the GOP when have they ever done what you suggest they do?

We need them to weed out the bad guys that plotted and carried out 911?

Or the ones who worked with Wuhan lab to weaponize Covid and even far more lethal viruses?

Really?

Looks like when they point one finger of blame, three point right back at them
Wuhan would be under the WHO and CIA while 9/11 would be under InterPol, CIA and FBI and the local jurisdiction of the countries involved.

We need them to know what the Devil is doing even if they are in league with the Devil.

i was there on Jan 6, i've been to Obama rallies, Trump rallies, Ron Paul rallies, but i never recall encountering a more polite, mild-mannered crowd than on Jan 6!

Delusional much?
a mix of pop and country music was played on the speakers to entertain the crowd on Jan 6, if they really wanted to overthrow the government they would have played anti-government songs, wouldn't they?

you can find proof that i was there because i never posted anything on this forum on Jan 6

a mix of pop and country music was played on the speakers to entertain the crowd on Jan 6, if they really wanted to overthrow the government they would have played anti-government songs, wouldn't they?

you can find proof that i was there because i never posted anything on this forum on Jan 6
So now music set the tone for Ashley to die to, how quaint.

Forum List

Back