Looks like Planned Parenthood reduces the effects of Global Warming.

Does aborting babies stop global warming?

• Yes, being a liberal i abort my babies to save the planet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, need more scientific studies before i CHOOSE.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, planned parenthood is a butcher of babies, 33,000 liberal babies cant vote later in life.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Planned Parenthood kills 33,000 born and unborn babies a month.. That is a total of over 300,000 liberal babies aborted each year, yet it isn't enough to stop global warming.

New Study: Most Effective Way to Fight Global Warming? Don't Have Kids
Citing a paper published in Environmental Research Letters, Richardson summarizes the conclusion that "the most effective 'lifestyle choice' for reducing personal greenhouse-gas emissions is having 'one fewer child,' followed by living car-free, avoiding airline travel, and eating a plant-based diet ... for many women, bearing 'one fewer child' would mean having no kids."
So liberals, feel free to abort even more babies, have yourselves castrated or even better remove yourselves from society so, you can "Save the Planet"...
50,000 abortions a month is 600,000 babies not born a year. Do your liberal part, reduce the Democrat Party to nothing...

save-the-planet-kill-yourself-insulting-picture.jpg

I've been saying that for years.

Liberals going queer and swallowing all their genetic garbage helps maintain the collective intellect as well.

Imagine how shitty this country would be if all those kids didnt have abortions.
Imagine how many poor people we would have. Imagine how much we would be taxed to take care of them.

I am wondering why a Liberal hasn't replied to this thread yet?

Because you look stupid just fine without us, and we're enjoying that.

I mean, to think you actually wrote the OP, thought to yourself "damn, that's good!", and hit "post". That's hilarious.

(Hey, you asked why. I answered honestly and directly.)

I've been saying that for years.

Liberals going queer and swallowing all their genetic garbage helps maintain the collective intellect as well.
Petey boy, you are certainly a prime example of the intellectual quality of a 'Conservative'. LOL Two children per family, or less, would really be a boon to all in this world. We don't need more people, we need a higher quality of life for a smaller population.

Every liberal in this thread is ok with killing people just as long as it isn't them.. Why don't you libs lead by example and do yourselves instead of telling others they should die?

Forum List

Back