Keystone pipeline spilling 200k gallons all over Dakota.

everyones favorite pipeline is doing just what everyone feared .

Probably all over some tribes burial site .

Keystone Pipeline leaks 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota

Well, I would say I told you so but Republicans will take this opportunity to tell all of us that were overreacting while gallons spew away. Yay!
It's a natural substance from inside the Earth surely it won't hurt anything on the outside of the Earth...
does this mean i cant light a ciggarrette in south dakota this week?

And yet when Obama does it, nary a word...
Where was your consternation thread condemning this?
150807151528-yellow-river-ian-lucier-1-super-169.jpeg

Republitard response;

Good for Keystone - fuck South Dakota - look at all the job opportunities the spill created in that worthless state, stfu and go to work cleaning that shit up.

And yet when Obama does it, nary a word...
Where was your consternation thread condemning this?
150807151528-yellow-river-ian-lucier-1-super-169.jpeg

its ok now because Obama did it ?

waaaaaaay too stupid to understand how fucking ignorant you are aint ya sheepboi ?

Did you melt down over about 15 train derailments over the last four or five years spilling millions of gallons of oil and killing dozens?

so we will clean it up...shit happens libs...there is a cost to that cell phone you got your mug buried in and that electric car you think is saving the planet...

everyones favorite pipeline is doing just what everyone feared .

Probably all over some tribes burial site .

Keystone Pipeline leaks 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Do you have any clue how serious that is? Have you ever seen an oil spill and do you realize what's involved in cleaning one up?

you're asking these idiots that ? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

210,000 gallons of that toxic shit oil (its not crude oil) is like cleaning up a can of STP with one Q-tip.

Forum List

Back