How come no one cares about the 800 black babies planned parenthood will flush today

And why do the anti Trump protesters want so many of their own babies aborted anyway? I mean aren't families basically a good thing

Planned Parenthood and Racism

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.

You do realize PP does not use federal funds for abortions, don't you? Sager was not for eugenics. She was pro birth control esp for families that could not afford to have another child.

Don't you worry , now states are saying no abortions at 22 weeks, as they can survive if on a ventilator the rest of the time. That money will come from taxpayers.

My only problem is BC and protection. You anti life people forget about that, the spread of disease from unprotected sex.

Like the poster said, you are pro birth, not pro life.

Margaret Sanger was committed to controlling the black population. The Left knows this which is why they are trying to whitewash this stain. Watching liberal Blacks stand at Margaret Sanger awards at the same time calling out Bush and Trump as “racist” is comical.

No she wasn't , she felt blacks should be educated about contraception, instead of being forced to have babies they could not afford.

Why then Sanger’s need to focus on Blacks vs people in general?
Same reason Booth killed Lincoln

I care more that after they are born they are fed, live in a clean and good environment and get a good education. I doubt if you want your tax dollars going toward that.
But u want your taxes feeding mexico

Yes and I want their children returned to the mothers. My god the trump admin is so filthy.
Lol when they get their little pickers back they will run back to mexico

job well done

Most are not from Mexico. I suspect many infants were adopted as we speak. Funny how the US gov can't get them together. Maybe we should be like Hitler and tatoo them. Seems many jews know who is who.
Trump is making sure that every child is returned to their biological parents
Yup with DNA testing which will prove that some of the supposed parents are trafficking in children

And why do the anti Trump protesters want so many of their own babies aborted anyway? I mean aren't families basically a good thing

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.

"Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009."

^^^^

fake news. no fed taxpayer dollars are spent on abortion since the 70s.

google : 'hyde amendment' & find the truth, you poorly educated peddler of alternative facts.
Then Trump has nothing to defund...

New Report Shows Planned Parenthood Raked in $1.5 Billion in Taxpayer Funds Over 3 Years

Wake up kid do a Google search

lol... wake up & realize you linked a biased right wing site. thereby it is skewed & unreliable. not an independent review. nice try, though.

dismissed, comrade.

"Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009."

^^^^

google : 'hyde amendment' & find the truth, you poorly educated peddler of alternative facts.

Bull shit. Money is fungible. Obviously Federal money allows them to pay for more abortions. I'm pro-choice, but I totally oppose taxpayer money funding abortions

lol... now who spewing talking points 'eh? PP gets audited every year.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/u...-8de2-ad66c2fe4231/ppfa_final_fs_fy2017_1.pdf

by an INDEPENDENT auditor.

You didn't understand what I said

you don't understand what 'independent audit' means.

Democrats parrot that stupid talking point lie until your heads bleed. Republicans have done nothing to end the welfare state. Go peddle your lies somewhere else

lol....

Playtime: OMG, you contradicted the talking point of Chuck the Schmuck and what fake news told me to think!!!!

Show ANYTHING Republicans have done to even reduce the welfare state, kiddie poo. Get off your back and think for a change
Dropped unemployment

That wasnt a permanent increase
True the unemployment numbers are still going down

until the full impact of those tariffs kick in & the trade war lingers....

^^^^

Then Trump has nothing to defund...

New Report Shows Planned Parenthood Raked in $1.5 Billion in Taxpayer Funds Over 3 Years

Wake up kid do a Google search

lol... wake up & realize you linked a biased right wing site. thereby it is skewed & unreliable. not an independent review. nice try, though.

dismissed, comrade.
LOL, can you tell us again that Trump will never be President...…………

Playtime: OMG, you contradicted the talking point of Chuck the Schmuck and what fake news told me to think!!!!

Show ANYTHING Republicans have done to even reduce the welfare state, kiddie poo. Get off your back and think for a change
Dropped unemployment

What companies do you own?

You do realize PP does not use federal funds for abortions, don't you? Sager was not for eugenics. She was pro birth control esp for families that could not afford to have another child.

Don't you worry , now states are saying no abortions at 22 weeks, as they can survive if on a ventilator the rest of the time. That money will come from taxpayers.

My only problem is BC and protection. You anti life people forget about that, the spread of disease from unprotected sex.

Sangar was pro eugenics.....there is zero doubt about that. and She actually spoke the women's KKK......Trump has not done that....and back then the KKK was a serious issue, not like today where it's a joke. Also most of the PP locations are in inner cities and not in suburbs or rich areas.....hmmmmmm

But for funding, I don't care if it goes directly for abortions, why? Because they use that money for other things, but it frees up the rest of their money for abortions. So if they had no funding, they would have to take some abortion money and use it for non abortion services...win win....

No she was not. Oh the rich get abortions and no one knows. I wonder if Ivanka or Melania had an abortion. Do you know the CBC doesn't have an accurate count of abortions, why because the wealth get it , ever hear of patient confidentiality. HIPPA.
Planned parenthood is required to report stats in order to get funding

& no fed funding that they get goes towards abortion services.

Sangar was pro eugenics.....there is zero doubt about that. and She actually spoke the women's KKK......Trump has not done that....and back then the KKK was a serious issue, not like today where it's a joke. Also most of the PP locations are in inner cities and not in suburbs or rich areas.....hmmmmmm

But for funding, I don't care if it goes directly for abortions, why? Because they use that money for other things, but it frees up the rest of their money for abortions. So if they had no funding, they would have to take some abortion money and use it for non abortion services...win win....

No she was not. Oh the rich get abortions and no one knows. I wonder if Ivanka or Melania had an abortion. Do you know the CBC doesn't have an accurate count of abortions, why because the wealth get it , ever hear of patient confidentiality. HIPPA.

I sincerely hope that you kill all of your children...……………..

Now exercise your rights

How come no one cares about the rapidly rising infant mortality rate in Appalachia?
All those white babies dying from lack of care and no one cares. Especially Republicans.
So sad.

infant mortality rising in Appalachia

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet?

How about they show a little adult initiative and stop fucking until they can afford the results?

This argument doesn’t consider rape or incest. Should a raped female who gets pregnant be forced to give birth to her rapist’s child? If so, why?
99.8 percent of abortions are for convenience

So is that a no?
It's a fact 99.8 percent of abortions are not for the health of the mom or for rapes. But I support your right to kill your kids anyway, as no one wants them

no, it is not a fact. you are pulling fake news out of your commie ass. since states aren't required to furnish any info as to why a female terminates a pregnancy, you can't possibly have any truthful stats.

fail again.

Dropped unemployment

what companies do YOU own?

How come no one cares about the rapidly rising infant mortality rate in Appalachia?
All those white babies dying from lack of care and no one cares. Especially Republicans.
So sad.

Trump does care shithead, they are dying from smuggled opioids from your f,ucking Mexico

Now exercise your rights

ooooOOOOOooooo..... now you dun gone & hurt my feelings.

lol...

How about they show a little adult initiative and stop fucking until they can afford the results?

This argument doesn’t consider rape or incest. Should a raped female who gets pregnant be forced to give birth to her rapist’s child? If so, why?
99.8 percent of abortions are for convenience

So is that a no?
It's a fact 99.8 percent of abortions are not for the health of the mom or for rapes. But I support your right to kill your kids anyway, as no one wants them

no, it is not a fact. you are pulling fake news out of your commie ass. since states aren't required to furnish any info as to why a female terminates a pregnancy, you can't possibly have any truthful stats.

fail again.
Yawn, then why does planned parenthood report their figures?

Are they trying to please me?

Now exercise your rights

ooooOOOOOooooo..... now you dun gone & hurt my feelings.

lol...
Why I am agreeing that you have the right to off your ugly kids

So sad.

those poor rubes believe coal is gonna come back & make them as rich as donny

^^^^

Bull shit. Money is fungible. Obviously Federal money allows them to pay for more abortions. I'm pro-choice, but I totally oppose taxpayer money funding abortions

lol... now who spewing talking points 'eh? PP gets audited every year.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/u...-8de2-ad66c2fe4231/ppfa_final_fs_fy2017_1.pdf

by an INDEPENDENT auditor.

You didn't understand what I said

you don't understand what 'independent audit' means.

That has nothing to do with it. You don't know what money being fungible means. You know, SexToy, you're on the internet, you have a browser, you do the math ...

Dropped unemployment

sextoy is just engaging in wishful thinking. She wants the economy to tank because Trump

So sad.

Trump does care shithead, they are dying from smuggled opioids from your f,ucking Mexico

& jhinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................

Forum List

Back