Looks like North Carolina will move all primaries back to March 15, 2016

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
N. Carolina Republican lawmakers support all March primaries :: WRAL.com

Right now, NC is, to the best of my knowledge, the only state to have not finalized the date for its primaries. It had set the presidential for February and all else for May, but going that early means it could lose delegates to the RNC because of "frontloading" and so it looks like NC is going to join FL, OH, MO and IL on March 15, 2015 and hold primary contests. It is looking more and more as if March 15 may be a very pivotal date in the GOP primary calendar.

The 'primary process' is clearly an anachronism, no longer the purview of the respective parties, it's become just another reality show, devoid of substance and judged solely on the superficial.

nc has been fucked over by the gop....gone is the progressive state that educators love to come to.....we are now nearly dead last in all fields...so much for the grand gop experiment with our state

nc has been fucked over by the gop....gone is the progressive state that educators love to come to.....we are now nearly dead last in all fields...so much for the grand gop experiment with our state

When we moved to NC years back it was a progressive state, now its becoming a festering shit hole like Mississippi and Alabama

i have always lived in nc....well for a long damn time now...we vacation in wv....cause it is just like here.....i have no clue...why we drove the skyline drive....which is just like the blue ridge parkway....but we use to be proud of being from n.c.....not so much anymore

• Banned
i have always lived in nc....well for a long damn time now...we vacation in wv....cause it is just like here.....i have no clue...why we drove the skyline drive....which is just like the blue ridge parkway....but we use to be proud of being from n.c.....not so much anymore

I used to vacation in WV because at that time, the state was so damned beautiful and the air up in the mountains was so refreshing. Used to go over the border a lot as a young man. Had a girlfriend in Parkersburg, that motivated me to see a lot of WV.

once you hit the blue ridge mountains and up its all beautiful.....i love when i get bored with counting deer....and we saw a sow and 3 cubs last trip....my pics arent great...hubby would not allow me to get out of the car....he doesnt care how well i communicate with the wild....he draws the line at mama and her cubs...which i dont...

They should call them Hillarys instead of Primaries because you know she's going to win all 57

once you hit the blue ridge mountains and up its all beautiful.....i love when i get bored with counting deer....and we saw a sow and 3 cubs last trip....my pics arent great...hubby would not allow me to get out of the car....he doesnt care how well i communicate with the wild....he draws the line at mama and her cubs...which i dont...

Yepp, in places where you don't see the strip-mining, it's still beautiful.

The thing I remembered about visiting NC is that back then, you could park on both sides of the street facing any way you want. In Ohio, that's illegal. I wonder if it's still that was in NC...

Forum List

Back