Looks Like Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Pay Her Interns

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57b72be91800002100bcbd48.jpeg

This is rich.

Ivanka Trump, who markets herself as a champion of working women and learned about business by walking her father’s construction sites, apparently does not pay interns at her namesake fashion and jewelry company in New York City, according to a blog post on IvankaTrump.com that also appeared on her official Twitter page on Thursday.

Yes, that actually says #nomoneynoproblems, and comes from the Twitter account of the daughter of self-proclaimed billionaire and Republican nominee for president Donald Trump.

In the post, unpaid intern Quincy Bulin offers tips and includes advice from three of her unpaid colleagues ― all women, two named Mackenzie.

The advice includes finding a part-time job that actually pays, saving money during the school year, setting a budget and socializing cheaply.

Of course, Bulin leaves out the real key to surviving an unpaid internship: having well-off parents. Kids with families that can support them while they take on jobs for nothing are more likely to take on jobs for nothing.

Champion for working women? Really? Doesn't sound like it to me.

I don't think I've ever heard of paying an intern...once they are paid they are employees by definition not interns...
Where do you BOZO's get this crap.

I don't think I've ever heard of paying an intern...once they are paid they are employees by definition not interns...

Yeah, NaziCons love free labor.

How else is a kid who wants to be a d.j. or a young girl wanting to work at a law firm going to get their foot in the door?

Yes you would rather them flipping pizzas the rest of their life.

57b72be91800002100bcbd48.jpeg

This is rich.

Ivanka Trump, who markets herself as a champion of working women and learned about business by walking her father’s construction sites, apparently does not pay interns at her namesake fashion and jewelry company in New York City, according to a blog post on IvankaTrump.com that also appeared on her official Twitter page on Thursday.

Yes, that actually says #nomoneynoproblems, and comes from the Twitter account of the daughter of self-proclaimed billionaire and Republican nominee for president Donald Trump.

In the post, unpaid intern Quincy Bulin offers tips and includes advice from three of her unpaid colleagues ― all women, two named Mackenzie.

The advice includes finding a part-time job that actually pays, saving money during the school year, setting a budget and socializing cheaply.

Of course, Bulin leaves out the real key to surviving an unpaid internship: having well-off parents. Kids with families that can support them while they take on jobs for nothing are more likely to take on jobs for nothing.

Champion for working women? Really? Doesn't sound like it to me.

Congrats on the dumbest fucking thread of the year.

We all know you lefties are "low IQ", but this takes the cake. You easily win Dumbest C*nt of the Year for this one.

:lmao:Yeah go after the most popular Trump on the planet...Buaaaahahahahaha

I never heard of paying an intern either. When I was in law school I interned st the DA's office as an intern unpaid. When I was in dog grooming school I interned for six months and never got paid.

I never heard of paying an intern either. When I was in law school I interned st the DA's office as an intern unpaid. When I was in dog grooming school I interned for six months and never got paid.
Do you like dog grooming?

Do you know what the word "Intern" means dumb dumb?
Edit just for squaw

in·tern
noun
ˈinˌtərn/
  1. 1.
    a student or trainee who works, sometimes without pay, at a trade or occupation in order to gain work experience.
    synonyms: trainee, apprentice,probationer, (summer) student, novice, beginner
    "an intern at a local firm"

It doesn't surprise me actually that Lakunta has no idea what an intern is. She's no doubt never had a job herself and is a lifelong welfare queen.

Yeah, NaziCons love free labor.

How else is a kid who wants to be a d.j. or a young girl wanting to work at a law firm going to get their foot in the door?

Yes you would rather them flipping pizzas the rest of their life.

Selling trinkets for Ivanka sounds like at least a minimum wage job.

Ivanka Trump: How to Survive as an Unpaid Intern

Forum List

Back