Looks like finally a win for conservatives. FISA defeated.

Grumpy-cat-good-meme.jpg

The country survived 250 years w/o it. Don't need it

That was Wednesday. Some of the idiots in the House are pushing a revised version of the FISA bill today.

House advances revised FISA bill after floor revolt, teeing up final vote

I hope it crashes and burns.

So if anyone here thinks for one second that the FBI & CIA won't continue to do whatever they want to because of a "Law" you need to get a better grip on reality. Imagine what unrestrained "AI" snoops can do...

The deluded, biased Hillary loving pricks at FBI shouldn't have abused it.

Completely agree. If Wray feels FISA is such an important tool for the FBI he should have held those accountable who abused it.
It's disappointing only 19 republicans understand the need to remind the FBI they are not a 4th branch of government.

Gotta laugh.
You so called "conservatives" created this shit pile with absolute certainty it would rid the country of Mooslums and Kneegrows.

You just knew no White man was going to get caught.

But, UI suppose that since 100% of your loyalty lies with Putin this does pose a problem.

Gotta laugh.
You so called "conservatives" created this shit pile with absolute certainty it would rid the country of Mooslums and Kneegrows.

You just knew no White man was going to get caught.

But, UI suppose that since 100% of your loyalty lies with Putin this does pose a problem.
I'm not a "conservative", poseur assclown....I also was dead set against the Patriot Act, while it was still a bunch of various different police state bills that Bubba Clintoon was trying to jam through on a piecemeal basis.

You couldn't be more wrong if you were being paid to be.

Forum List

Back