Looks like Black Votes Matters

No. Its only normal for white people not to bathe.

Most women in the UK don't bathe or take a shower daily

"The majority of women in the UK don’t bathe or take a shower each day because they are too tired, new research has revealed.

The survey also showed that as many as one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing or wiping their face or body at all."
Only old people and my Filipina cousins shower every day.

Drop the act moron.
Man you walked right into that one. :laugh:

Seriously though. Only white people dont clean themselves everyday. Why do you think you smell like a wet dog most of the time?
I don't.

I smell like pure testosterone.

Even heavy cologne and deodorant after several showers can't overpower that manliness.
Thats impossible. White guys dont produce testosterone. Why do you think they advertise supplements for you? Face it...you smell like wet dog.
They advertise supplements to old farts like grandpa murked, moron.

The average white person is 50 years old.

I am 28 and produce more testosterone than anyone you have ever known.

Contrary to your warped worldview, black men are actually quite delicate little flowers compared to white men who are actually masculine. You are just used to white liberal fairies who were raised as girls all their lives, and you have likely never seen a white man younger than 50 who embraces his masculinity.
Thats not what the facts say. You white guys produce very low levels of testosterone or none at all. When compared to Black men you may as well forget it. There is a reason your white women started a sex cult with Black men.

Drop the act moron.

Seriously though. Only white people dont clean themselves everyday. Why do you think you smell like a wet dog most of the time?
I don't.

Even heavy cologne and deodorant after several showers can't overpower that manliness.
Thats impossible. White guys dont produce testosterone. Why do you think they advertise supplements for you? Face it...you smell like wet dog.

Contrary to your warped worldview, black men are actually quite delicate little flowers compared to white men who are actually masculine. You are just used to white liberal fairies who were raised as girls all their lives, and you have likely never seen a white man younger than 50 who embraces his masculinity.
Thats not what the facts say. You white guys produce very low levels of testosterone or none at all. When compared to Black men you may as well forget it. There is a reason your white women started a sex cult with Black men.
White guys who are 50 or older or white guys who have been feminized by chemicals and the environment they are brought up in. Not younger white men who are healthy and embrace their masculinity.

White women only think they like black men because they have Stockholm Syndrome and white guilt, dipshit.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't.

White guys who are 50 or older or white guys who have been feminized by chemicals and the environment they are brought up in. Not younger white men who are healthy and embrace their masculinity.

White women only think they like black men because they have Stockholm Syndrome and white guilt, dipshit.
As a white guy you have no clue what masulinity is. There is a reason you fall to pieces when your white women have sex with one Black guy. You know you arent man enough for her after that so you reject her. You know this is true.
laugh.gif

I don't.

As a white guy you have no clue what masulinity is. There is a reason you fall to pieces when your white women have sex with one Black guy. You know you arent man enough for her after that so you reject her. You know this is true.
laugh.gif
It is called infidelity, moron.

I am sure as shit not going to stay with a woman who cheats on me, regardless of who they cheat on me with.

I am sure you would just take it in stride and go right back to having sex with your girl after she acquired some kind of disease, but that is to be expected from mindless racists like you.

laugh.gif

I am sure as shit not going to stay with a woman who cheats on me, regardless of who they cheat on me with.

I am sure you would just take it in stride and go right back to having sex with your girl after she acquired some kind of disease, but that is to be expected from mindless racists like you.
Its not infidelity. How is having sex with a Black guy before she met you infidelity? Are you trying to use words you have no idea what they mean or something?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its not infidelity. How is having sex with a Black guy before she met you infidelity? Are you trying to use words you have no idea what they mean or something?
laugh.gif
Next time try specifying whatever dumb shit that you are trying to say so people can actually respond to it properly.

As for a woman having sex with a black man before meeting me, I would ideally have much rather had a virgin to avoid STDs without having to play guessing games, but I think that ship has sailed for pretty much any girl that isn't a retard or hideous at my age.

I could easily handle having sex with a white woman who has been with a black guy(even one who thinks black guys are the shit LOL), but I don't think that relationship would last the way I want it to, unless she discovered the greatness of her heritage after realizing the mistake she made.

To be honest I think the Dynastic Egyptians found the pyramids we consider traditional as well as the Sphinx. All the signs point to our civilization being MUCH older than is taught.
No concrete proof.
There is geological evidence as well as architectural but it goes against the narrative.

Anyone that has seen the Sphinx can see the head was modeled after a Black man. Thats why Napolean shot its nose off.

And the damage to the Venus de Milo statue is obviously from when the Moors attempted to destroy European culture....

Right now it is ISIS that is destroying all the ancient cultural sites and he isn't mentioning the fact that they aren't white.

The Chechens, Syrians, Jordanians and lot of other who supposedly joined are ethnically white/Caucasians by race. Also those who armed them and created a void in the middle for them to thrive are also white/Caucasians.

Because it was NORMAL not to take baths back then? Because illiteracy was also NORMAL back then?

Who do you think invented the bathtub, moron?
it was only normal for white people. Yall nasty.

The bathtub was invented long after people begin taking baths.
LOL

You really think Africans regularly contaminated their drinking water with dirt and bacteria just so they could smell better for a short period of time?

It was normal for EVERYONE, dipshit.

"The majority of women in the UK don’t bathe or take a shower each day because they are too tired, new research has revealed.

The survey also showed that as many as one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing or wiping their face or body at all."

Drop the act moron.

I'm Moroccan and the moors did indeed brought the Europeans from the dark ages to light....its documented that they were filthy, we had to build baths and teaches them how to wash and clean regularly. Ibn batouta and others were shocked how filthy Europeans were at that time. Moors also brought knowledge, built universities , hospitals, water systems and the list goes on. Any deniers? Go to South of Europe and see for yourself.

it was only normal for white people. Yall nasty.

The bathtub was invented long after people begin taking baths.
LOL

You really think Africans regularly contaminated their drinking water with dirt and bacteria just so they could smell better for a short period of time?

It was normal for EVERYONE, dipshit.

Drop the act moron.
I've showered almost everyday of my life.
You are also an old fart....
Bullshit you stupid whippersnapper

No concrete proof.
There is geological evidence as well as architectural but it goes against the narrative.

Anyone that has seen the Sphinx can see the head was modeled after a Black man. Thats why Napolean shot its nose off.

And the damage to the Venus de Milo statue is obviously from when the Moors attempted to destroy European culture....

Right now it is ISIS that is destroying all the ancient cultural sites and he isn't mentioning the fact that they aren't white.

The Chechens, Syrians, Jordanians and lot of other who supposedly joined are ethnically white/Caucasians by race. Also those who armed them and created a void in the middle for them to thrive are also white/Caucasians.

DESPERATE,

DESPERATE DUMBFUCK

DESPERATE,

DESPERATE DUMBFUCK

Go on.

DESPERATE,

DESPERATE DUMBFUCK
Go on.

Go on for what? You're a desperate redneck or uneducated black...

Which do you prefer? Either way you're an uneducated idiot

DESPERATE,

DESPERATE DUMBFUCK
Go on.

Go on for what? You're a desperate redneck or uneducated black...

Which do you prefer? Either way you're an uneducated idiot
I'm not here to exchange insults. I stated a historical fact....if you disagree show a proof and dicusses it. That's what one joins a discussion forum for. Not to jab like a 2 year old or like the orange man.

Forum List

Back