Looks like Black Votes Matters

There is geological evidence as well as architectural but it goes against the narrative.

Anyone that has seen the Sphinx can see the head was modeled after a Black man. Thats why Napolean shot its nose off.

And the damage to the Venus de Milo statue is obviously from when the Moors attempted to destroy European culture....

There was no european culture until the moors gave them one. They barely took baths and 98% of the population was illiterate. How could they have a culture?

Because it was NORMAL not to take baths back then? Because illiteracy was also NORMAL back then?

Who do you think invented the bathtub, moron?

it was only normal for white people. Yall nasty.

The bathtub was invented long after people begin taking baths.

LOL

You really think Africans regularly contaminated their drinking water with dirt and bacteria just so they could smell better for a short period of time?

It was normal for EVERYONE, dipshit.

Anyone that has seen the Sphinx can see the head was modeled after a Black man. Thats why Napolean shot its nose off.
And the damage to the Venus de Milo statue is obviously from when the Moors attempted to destroy European culture....
There was no european culture until the moors gave them one. They barely took baths and 98% of the population was illiterate. How could they have a culture?
Because it was NORMAL not to take baths back then? Because illiteracy was also NORMAL back then?

LOL

You really think Africans regularly contaminated their drinking water with dirt and bacteria just so they could smell better for a short period of time?

No. Its only normal for white people not to bathe. :laugh:

Most women in the UK don't bathe or take a shower daily

"The majority of women in the UK don’t bathe or take a shower each day because they are too tired, new research has revealed.

The survey also showed that as many as one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing or wiping their face or body at all."

Last edited:

LOL

No. Its only normal for white people not to bathe.

"The majority of women in the UK don’t bathe or take a shower each day because they are too tired, new research has revealed.

The survey also showed that as many as one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing or wiping their face or body at all."
Only old people and my Filipina cousins shower every day.

Drop the act moron.

niggerpyramid.JPG

LOL

Drop the act moron.
Man you walked right into that one. :laugh:

Seriously though. Only white people dont clean themselves everyday. Why do you think you smell like a wet dog most of the time?

LOL

Drop the act moron.
I've showered almost everyday of my life.

LOL

Drop the act moron.

Seriously though. Only white people dont clean themselves everyday. Why do you think you smell like a wet dog most of the time?
I don't.

I smell like pure testosterone.

Even heavy cologne and deodorant after several showers can't overpower that manliness.

LOL

Drop the act moron.
I've showered almost everyday of my life.
You are also an old fart....

LOL

Drop the act moron.

I don't.

Even heavy cologne and deodorant after several showers can't overpower that manliness.
Thats impossible. White guys dont produce testosterone. Why do you think they advertise supplements for you? Face it...you smell like wet dog.

81MuabCNcBL._SX425_.jpg

LOL

Drop the act moron.

I don't.

Thats impossible. White guys dont produce testosterone. Why do you think they advertise supplements for you? Face it...you smell like wet dog.
They advertise supplements to old farts like grandpa murked, moron(which is not what you are showing there btw)

The average white person is 50 years old.

I am 28 and produce more testosterone than anyone you have ever known.

Contrary to your warped worldview, black men are actually quite delicate little flowers compared to white men who are actually masculine. You are just used to white liberal fairies who were raised as girls all their lives, and you have likely never seen a white man younger than 50 who embraces his masculinity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back