Looking for Sneut.

I like you already!!!

High Five!!!

My question to you, is do you want to hear my shit?

Or do I have to force it down your throat?
Please don't shit down our throats...that is what we have walls for.

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

Oh look a puppy! Hey, you crap on my floor, I have to rub your nose in it see?

Go play in the street.

Thanks for the link! I'm not clicking it yet, because you folks are funny and interesting! And maybe getting banned was my calling to come here?!?

So thanks for the welcomes and gifts!

I look forward to exploring and getting to know all of you, but most of it is usually during the weekend.

Thanks for the link! I'm not clicking it yet, because you folks are funny and interesting! And maybe getting banned was my calling to come here?!?

So thanks for the welcomes and gifts!

I look forward to exploring and getting to know all of you, but most of it is usually during the weekend.

Weekend Warrior, how cliché.

I am a long time poster, I started in the Bad Astronomy board many many many years ago because of my love of ancient aliens and science. Then eventually led to GLP, and i was part of the infamous xmas massacre. I've since been through everything in between with splinter sites. And I'm done with that.

My question to you, is do you want to hear my shit?

Or do I have to force it down your throat?

:)

Spoiler Alert! lol

I apologize for being hostile at first, just how I'm used to rolling in hostile territory.

But I'm not really that way, unless necessary. And this was not hostile territory, so again, I apologize.

My hero is Spartacus, and my way of thinking is to fight for humanity. And that's how I roll. But sometimes, I come across as an asshole... But once you get to know me, you'll understand! :)

Why do i get an emoticon, when i just wanted to use the old-fashioned : - )

I hate emoticons!

Why do i get an emoticon, when i just wanted to use the old-fashioned : - )

I hate emoticons!

Me too. Like YouTubes, they are for the mentally ill, lazy, and illiterate, much like those Presidential Candidate 'debates' that aren't debates, just recitations of 'Talking Points' their PR people had already been infesting the media with for months before.

The really sad cases actually make threads on them, for some reason.

Forum List

Back