Looking for reasonable explanations for the Paluxy River footprints.

Gonna hafta see a link to that claim, I don't believe it. Show me your link that says they found soft dino tissue that is only 6 million years old. Which BTW,is still before the 1st human being walked the Earth. Most anthropologists have mankind appearing no earlier than 200,000 years ago, although recent finds suggest maybe even 300,000 years ago. That's a long way from 6 million years.
The official atheist version of the origin of man is always changing because it's a lie.

Scientists Find Soft Tissue in 75-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones

They even make you an example if you dare question their lies by presenting evidence.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/

Appreciate that, thanks. But I see where you went wrong with your assertion that soft tissue cannot last more than 6 million years. From your link:

Researchers at Imperial College in London had low expectations when they began analyzing eight dinosaur fossils unearthed at the Dinosaur Park Formation in Alberta, Canada, some 100 years ago. Most of the bones, which dated to the Cretaceous period, were in fragments; the pieces that remained were of below-average quality. To the scientists’ astonishment, however, analysis with an electron microscope revealed what appeared to be red blood cells and collagen fibers that had remained intact over some 75 million years of fossilization.

I have yet to see a claim by a reputable scientist that says dinosaurs existed 6 million years ago. Nuh-uh. There are disputes over why they went extinct but no dispute that I know of for when, which is about 65 million years ago. A LONG TIME before homo sapiens showed up. And that ain't just somebody's SWAG, that's based on pure scientific data.

Cells from 75 million years ago validates my point.

So you admit those cells are 75 million years old. Which actually validates MY point.
Cells don't exist after a few centuries, so stop with the childish games.

It's your right to be a good sheep and not think for yourself.

Your own link suggests that they do, did you forget this part?

" analysis with an electron microscope revealed what appeared to be red blood cells and collagen fibers that had remained intact over some 75 million years of fossilization."

So, who's the sheep?

Appreciate that, thanks. But I see where you went wrong with your assertion that soft tissue cannot last more than 6 million years. From your link:

Researchers at Imperial College in London had low expectations when they began analyzing eight dinosaur fossils unearthed at the Dinosaur Park Formation in Alberta, Canada, some 100 years ago. Most of the bones, which dated to the Cretaceous period, were in fragments; the pieces that remained were of below-average quality. To the scientists’ astonishment, however, analysis with an electron microscope revealed what appeared to be red blood cells and collagen fibers that had remained intact over some 75 million years of fossilization.

I have yet to see a claim by a reputable scientist that says dinosaurs existed 6 million years ago. Nuh-uh. There are disputes over why they went extinct but no dispute that I know of for when, which is about 65 million years ago. A LONG TIME before homo sapiens showed up. And that ain't just somebody's SWAG, that's based on pure scientific data.

Just because you say it does, doesn't make it true. You are still operating on your completely made up rule that it can't happen. Yet, it did.
Good parrot.

I'll take that as an "I give up" from you.
I only talk to those who think for themselves and aren't simply puppets who parrot everything their masters tell them too. Call me if you ever obtain an open mind and think on your own.

You sure you're not the puppet here? I ain't seeing much in the way of an open mind here from you, completely disregarding a preponderance of scientific evidence as well as the consensus of just about everybody who doesn't have a bias.

Just because you say it does, doesn't make it true. You are still operating on your completely made up rule that it can't happen. Yet, it did.
Good parrot.

I only talk to those who think for themselves and aren't simply puppets who parrot everything their masters tell them too. Call me if you ever obtain an open mind and think on your own.

You sure you're not the puppet here? I ain't seeing much in the way of an open mind here from you, completely disregarding a preponderance of scientific evidence as well as the consensus of just about everybody who doesn't have a bias.
Self evident organic cells will not last 75 million years in nature.

The only reason you say it can is because your masters brainwashed you with the preconceived notion the universe is hundreds of billions of years old and Bach is a natural byproduct of a huge explosion.

Here's the question that I've never gotten an answer to:

If dinosaurs and man lived in the same time, why are dinosaur bones fossilized and human bones not?

Who believes that they lived at the same time?

If dinosaurs and man lived in the same time, why are dinosaur bones fossilized and human bones not?

Who believes that they lived at the same time?

Lots of creationists do, including Weatherman here in this thread.

Yeah I am still looking for an actual verifiable photo of what the OP showed in the first post.

Good parrot.

Self evident organic cells will not last 75 million years in nature.

The only reason you say it can is because your masters brainwashed you with the preconceived notion the universe is hundreds of billions of years old and Bach is a natural byproduct of a huge explosion.

Actually the notion is that the universe is about 14 billion years old and what is Bach?

Self evident? To who, somebody that doesn't believe in evolution maybe. There is scientific evidence that the amount of iron in an organisms cells can extend how long soft tissue can stay soft. My masters brainwashed me? Looks to me like you're the one who has been brainwashed.

Young-earth creationists also see Schweitzer’s work as revolutionary, but in an entirely different way. They first seized upon Schweitzer’s work after she wrote an article for the popular science magazine Earth in 1997 about possible red blood cells in her dinosaur specimens. Creation magazine claimed that Schweitzer’s research was “powerful testimony against the whole idea of dinosaurs living millions of years ago. It speaks volumes for the Bible’s account of a recent creation.”

This drives Schweitzer crazy. Geologists have established that the Hell Creek Formation, where B. rex was found, is 68 million years old, and so are the bones buried in it. She’s horrified that some Christians accuse her of hiding the true meaning of her data. “They treat you really bad,” she says. “They twist your words and they manipulate your data.” For her, science and religion represent two different ways of looking at the world; invoking the hand of God to explain natural phenomena breaks the rules of science. After all, she says, what God asks is faith, not evidence. “If you have all this evidence and proof positive that God exists, you don’t need faith. I think he kind of designed it so that we’d never be able to prove his existence. And I think that’s really cool.”

By definition, there is a lot that scientists don’t know, because the whole point of science is to explore the unknown. By being clear that scientists haven’t explained everything, Schweitzer leaves room for other explanations. “I think that we’re always wise to leave certain doors open,” she says.

Read more: Dinosaur Shocker | Science | Smithsonian

Look, if the bones in which the soft tissue was found are 68 million years old then it's beyond stupid to suggest that the dinosaur wasn't 68 million years old too. There are apparently ways for soft tissue to last for a very long time, as in tens of millions of years if the organism's blood chemistry is right.

Again, the 1986 Mt St Helens lava dome is not the .35 million year old formation argon dating says it is.

Think on your own using known evidence and stop parroting with no evidence to support your claims.

Or how soft tissue was found in dinosaur bones.
They solved that mystery a few years ago. They found the iron in the dino had preserved the tissue before decay.
As a matter of fact, i believe they started going back and found soft tissue was found in thousands of fino fossils. They never looked because tissue wouldnt have survived that long.. But they were iron rich, apparently.

Oh No.... it's survived a long long time.

upload_2017-9-6_14-29-13.png

Or how soft tissue was found in dinosaur bones.
They solved that mystery a few years ago. They found the iron in the dino had preserved the tissue before decay.
As a matter of fact, i believe they started going back and found soft tissue was found in thousands of fino fossils. They never looked because tissue wouldnt have survived that long.. But they were iron rich, apparently.

Oh No.... it's survived a long long time.

View attachment 147837
That's demonic possession there.

Again, the 1986 Mt St Helens lava dome is not the .35 million year old formation argon dating says it is.

Think on your own using known evidence and stop parroting with no evidence to support your claims.
Hate to be the one to break it to ya bub... And you might want to sit down for this, but... The Bible isn't evidence.

Someone had to tell him...

Hate to be the one to break it to ya bub... And you might want to sit down for this, but... The Bible isn't evidence.

Yet another lame strawman.

You just validate over and over your ignorance.

If there was content in that post... No one got it but you. I repeat... The Bible is not evidence. Are we clear on this?

If there was content in that post... No one got it but you. I repeat... The Bible is not evidence. Are we clear on this?
Dufus, get it thru your Neanderthal head - no one claimed it was.

Your stupid strawmen simply validate you have no evidence.

The tome of scientifica has overwhelming amount of peer reviewed highly scrutinized, validated evidence. There are numerous websites dedicated to this single topic alone. Even within this thread you've been shown evidence, and been given multiple links to additional evidence for your verification. Your own willful ignorance is of your own making. People who hold fast to the ridiculous claims you do serve only to hasten the demise of christianity, as the educated world around you moves forward with proveable facts that withstand scrutiny from all comers and angles. Just one of the numerous reasons your religion is in precipitous decline.

Last edited:

The time of scientifica has overwhelming amount of peer reviewed highly scrutinized, validated evidence. There are numerous websites dedicated to this single topic alone. Even within this thread you've been shown evidence, and been given multiple links to additional evidence for your verification. Your own willful ignorance is of your own making. People who hold fast to the ridiculous claims you do serve only to hasten the demise of christianity, as the educated world around you moves forward with proveable facts that withstand scrutiny from all comers and angles. Just one of the numerous reasons your religion is in precipitous decline.
Answer the OP. Answer my Estonia painting. Answer the Cambodian carving. Answer why the 1986 lava dome dates to .35 million years ago. Answer why soft tissue is found in dinosaur fossils.

And simply saying they are all hoaxes is not science, it's bullshit wishful thinking.

They do exist.

Human Fossils | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Well look at that! I learned something today. A "fossil" is not always made of stone as I had thought. I have to change the question now.

If man and dinosaurs lived in the same time period, why are dinosaur bones made of rock, but not human bones?

Learn something new every once in a while.
They have found soft tissue in Dino fossils. Soft tissue doesn't last 6 million years.

"They have found soft tissue in Dino fossils. Soft tissue doesn't last 6 million years."

Actually, it's 60+ million years, and yes it can. You keep making authoritative declarations like this that are incorrect.

They do exist.

Human Fossils | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Well look at that! I learned something today. A "fossil" is not always made of stone as I had thought. I have to change the question now.

If man and dinosaurs lived in the same time period, why are dinosaur bones made of rock, but not human bones?

Learn something new every once in a while.

They have found soft tissue in Dino fossils. Soft tissue doesn't last 6 million years.

Gonna hafta see a link to that claim, I don't believe it. Show me your link that says they found soft dino tissue that is only 6 million years old. Which BTW,is still before the 1st human being walked the Earth. Most anthropologists have mankind appearing no earlier than 200,000 years ago, although recent finds suggest maybe even 300,000 years ago. That's a long way from 6 million years.
The official atheist version of the origin of man is always changing because it's a lie.

Scientists Find Soft Tissue in 75-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones

They even make you an example if you dare question their lies by presenting evidence.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/

"The official atheist version of the origin of man is always changing because it's a lie. ""

Another authoritative declaration, and wrong again. It's not changing all that much. I assume you mean evolution, which is also accepted by many religious people.

Forum List

Back