Looking for a place in NY with

So... someone from Texas is calling New York food "bland" and "flavorless".

You Texans will call anything not drenched in CS agent bland and flavorless because your taste buds were probably burned and totally obliterated many years ago.

That can be said about everyone who lives in the south.
Yankee food sucks ass and they all must have weak stomachs.

That's an opinion, not fact.
Deadwood SD is a much greater city.

I stopped in Deadwood ten years ago as I was driving cross country, and I was there again this past August when we went to Sturgis.

Deadwood's quaint, but it's hardly a city. It's also dead as fuck if the rally's not going on...

I stopped in Deadwood ten years ago as I was driving cross country, and I was there again this past August when we went to Sturgis.

Deadwood's quaint, but it's hardly a city. It's also dead as fuck if the rally's not going on...
I was there a couple months ago. A bit too touristy now, but I’d rather live there than NYC.

I was there a couple months ago. A bit too touristy now, but I’d rather live there than NYC.

Growing up on Long Island, I used to go into the city several times a month; like, almost every weekend we'd hop the train into Penn.

The politics of the city aside, if I could afford to live anywhere on the planet, and money was no object, you could drop my smilin' ass in the middle of Manhattan and I'd be the happiest guy on the planet.

Deadwood doesn't even have a movie theater. You have to drive 11 miles to get to the closest one. They've got only a handful of mildly decent restaurants, and only one good one, as I recall.

No, for all its faults, I'll take Manhattan any day...

Growing up on Long Island, I used to go into the city several times a month; like, almost every weekend we'd hop the train into Penn.

The politics of the city aside, if I could afford to live anywhere on the planet, and money was no object, you could drop my smilin' ass in the middle of Manhattan and I'd be the happiest guy on the planet.

Deadwood doesn't even have a movie theater. You have to drive 11 miles to get to the closest one. They've got only a handful of mildly decent restaurants, and only one good one, as I recall.

No, for all its faults, I'll take Manhattan any day...
To each his own. I prefer to live with breathing space amongst conservatives. I can make my own food and stream movies to my own living room.

Forum List

Back