Lookie...

We got a lot of rain yesterday, but so far snow isn't more than 2", I think we escaped WI experience. :eusa_pray: Real problem will start with the wind picking up to 40-50 mph and temps dropping to below zero. Brrrrr

We got a lot of rain yesterday, but so far snow isn't more than 2", I think we escaped WI experience. :eusa_pray: Real problem will start with the wind picking up to 40-50 mph and temps dropping to below zero. Brrrrr

That will be us today, with another 4" dumped on top of the 8" we got last night.

It snowed here this morning. Dusted some things.

It's all gone now.

We've been indoors all day, it's ice with snow over that.

The cats love looking out the patio doors at the snow falling,,,it is pretty.

We hope we at least have a 2 hour delay tomorrow....................:eusa_pray:

I love the idea of all the money I save from living in a area that I dont have to deal with this mess.

Its beautiful but I can get this beauty in a half hour drive from me.

Wait until you have an 8.8 magnitude earth quake... see how much you fuckin' love that.

It snowed here this morning. Dusted some things.

It's all gone now.

We've been indoors all day, it's ice with snow over that.

The cats love looking out the patio doors at the snow falling,,,it is pretty.

We hope we at least have a 2 hour delay tomorrow....................:eusa_pray:

When we had our cat, I lived in a upstairs apt. with a little patio. When it snowed once, I opened the patio door just to see what he would do. He just tapped his little paw on the snow a couple of times then backed up. He didn't really want to go out in it but he liked looking out too.

We have a 2 hour delay tomorrow! :woohoo: :woohoo:

*there is still a chance they may cancel school in the morning.............:eusa_pray:

We have a 2 hour delay tomorrow! :woohoo: :woohoo:

*there is still a chance they may cancel school in the morning.............:eusa_pray:

Kids are already asking here whether or not they have school tomorrow.

All because they saw a flake at noon today. :lol:

Mamma says "go pack your lunch, lay out your clothes, brush your teeth and go to bed. Yes, you have school tomorrow".

Forum List

Back