Look who parks their cash at Bain

as they say when the dems are accusing you of something , thats what the dems are doing.

Eh... I don't think that retirement funds for government workers and what not should be in the hands of a for profit company.

Eh... I don't think that retirement funds for government workers and what not should be in the hands of a for profit company.

The funds should be in the hands of government? Yeah right. Sorry Charlie. They've already spent all the money Social Security has collected. why should this be any different?
Government has no incentive to make money for pension funds. They would take your money and "invest" it in "food stamps". Yup that will surely benefit retirees, won't it?

The funds should be in the hands of government? Yeah right. Sorry Charlie. They've already spent all the money Social Security has collected. why should this be any different?
Government has no incentive to make money for pension funds. They would take your money and "invest" it in "food stamps". Yup that will surely benefit retirees, won't it?
Government loses it... 401k loses it... No real difference other than you can pass laws to assure that the government can't take retirement funds.

Of course you could pass laws to stop the SS fund from being raided too, but that's too complicated for Republicans or Democrats.

The GOP needs to run TV ads pointing how the Democraps like Bain behind closed doors....

I'm missing the point here. Can someone explain?

Some organizations that tend to be primarily Democrats invested money at a place they estimated would provide the highest return.

Crazy, I know!
They invested money into a company whose primary function is to destroy workers and small business. According to the Democrats.

If I was a person of principle, I would demand that My investments not go to such a place. The hypocrisy would be terrible.

But you all see this and now want to shrug your shoulders and say, "Hey, its just getting the most for their money!"

Which is exactly what Bain Capital does, isn't it?

Robme isn't there anymore sucking off the hurting already giving and this was his resume , with all of the media attention I am sure they are as clean as a powdered babies bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:deal: <<----Robme Romney

'splain this, Libtards....

Look who parks their cash at Bain - NYPOST.com

...Bain&#8217;s private-equity executives have enriched dozens of organizations and millions of individuals in the Democratic base &#8212; including some who scream most loudly for President Obama&#8217;s re-election.

Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund ($2.2 million)

* Indiana Public Retirement System ($39.3 million)

* Iowa Public Employees&#8217; Retirement System ($177.1 million)

* The Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension System ($19.5 million)

* Maryland State Retirement and Pension System ($117.5 million)

* Public Employees&#8217; Retirement System of Nevada ($20.3 million)

* State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio ($767.3 million)

* Pennsylvania State Employees&#8217; Retirement System ($231.5 million)

* Employees&#8217; Retirement System of Rhode Island ($25 million)

* San Diego County Employees Retirement Association ($23.5 million)

* Teacher Retirement System of Texas ($122.5 million)

* Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System ($15 million)

* Purdue University ($15.9 million)

* University of California ($225.7 million)

* University of Michigan ($130 million)

* University of Virginia ($20 million)

* University of Washington ($33 million)

Major, center-left foundations and cultural establishments also have seen their prospects brighten, thanks to Bain Capital. According to the aforementioned sources, such Bain clients have included the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, the Doris Duke Foundation, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Ford Foundation, the Heinz Endowments and the Oprah Winfrey Foundation.

Is Bain really a gang of corporate buccaneers who plunder their ill-gotten gains by outsourcing, euthanizing feeble portfolio companies and giving cancer to the spouses of those whom they fired? If so, union bosses, government retirees, liberal foundations and elite universities thrive on the wages of Bain&#8217;s economic Darwinism.

If, however, these institutions relish the yields that Bain Capital generates by supporting start-ups and rescuing distressed companies, 80 percent of which have prospered, then this money is honest &#8212; and Team Obama isn&#8217;t.

Last edited:
Great fake outrage thread! What's the issue exactly?
You are unable to connect past statements, marry them with current actions, and find a discrepancy?

Who knew you were so lacking in analysis skills.

I'm missing the point here. Can someone explain?

Some organizations that tend to be primarily Democrats invested money at a place they estimated would provide the highest return.

Crazy, I know!
They invested money into a company whose primary function is to destroy workers and small business. According to the Democrats.

If I was a person of principle, I would demand that My investments not go to such a place. The hypocrisy would be terrible.

But you all see this and now want to shrug your shoulders and say, "Hey, its just getting the most for their money!"

QFT
:thup:

Crazy, I know!

QFT
:thup:
Oh, and I forgot to add.....Romney's investments do the same thing. Go to where they can make the most profit for the investor. Sometimes, that is even investments overseas....

Who knew....

You are unable to connect past statements, marry them with current actions, and find a discrepancy?

I'm sorry, I am not able to make the ridiculous leaps of "reasoning" that the rest of you have seem to have made.

Why don't you spell it out for me, since it's so obvious.

I'm sorry, I am not able to make the ridiculous leaps of "reasoning" that the rest of you have seem to have made.

Psssst ......Keep trying to play stupid,I think it's working.

You're too stupid, dumbfuck.

Oh, first begin with the FACT that many rich Democraps worked at Bain, some even ran it while Romney was away running the Olympics. All we hear is about how evil Romeny and Bain are when you assholes ignore the fact that they helped many people get jobs and many Democraps ran Bain over the years.

Psssst ......Keep trying to play stupid,I think it's working.

Show me how stupid I am then. Explain it to me, if it's so obvious. This is your chance.

Forum List

Back