Just what can Romney do to help the storm victims?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Will he write a check?
He is no govt official and can do nothing.
Except take advantage of a disaster for his own political purposes.

And the suckers are buying it! LMAO.

Will he write a check?

Nothing pretty much the same as Obama of course if he didn't go what would the reaction from the left and perhaps even you be? I'm guessing it would be something along these lines Romney doesn't care about the suffering of black people and the poor in New Orleans. Does that sound about right especially considering some of the stupid stuff we heard about the Republicans having their convention while the hurricane was hitting Louisiana?

Obama is the president he can actually direct funds and help to the victims.
Yes but that didn't answer my question about what would the reaction from the left be if Romney didn't go. Could that be because well you know I was right about what it would be?

And the right was cheering because romney had gone and Obama had not.

Whiners on both sides.

I think the whole thing is pretty childish and silly.
That was my purpose for this thread.

This is all it amounts to from both men...

1fdc8d5b.jpg

c05fdc47.jpg

It is all about the campaign. It is self-serving, but that is not the point. The point is that Romney forced Obama to cancel a campaign stop and visit hurricane ravaged areas. Obama is on defense, that is the point of Romney going to Louisiana, it maybe symbolic, but I believe it is more sincere than Obama's forced visit.

Will he write a check?

Bobby Jindal--GOVERNOR of Louisiana--invited Mitt Romney down. WHO WAS glaringly absent was BARACK OBAMA. That is until after he found out that Mitt was headed down--he then decided he better go down and look at the damage too.

I guess Barack Obama--knowing that Louisiana wasn't a state he was going to win anyway decided to spend his time in swing states during all of this at COLLEGE campus's because it's become clear that he is losing the YOUTH vote in this country to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
Driving youth from the Democrats--Michael Barone - NYPOST.com

obama-youth-enthusiasm.jpg

It is all about the campaign. It is self-serving, but that is not the point. The point is that Romney forced Obama to cancel a campaign stop and visit hurricane ravaged areas. Obama is on defense, that is the point of Romney going to Louisiana, it maybe symbolic, but I believe it is more sincere than Obama's forced visit.

Bobby Jindal--GOVERNOR of Louisiana--invited Mitt Romney down. WHO WAS glaringly absent was BARACK OBAMA. That is until after he found out that Mitt was headed down--he then decided he better go down and look at the damage too.

I guess Barack Obama--knowing that Louisiana wasn't a state he was going to win anyway decided to spend his time in swing states during all of this at COLLEGE campus's because it's become clear that he is losing the YOUTH vote in this country to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
Driving youth from the Democrats--Michael Barone - NYPOST.com

obama-youth-enthusiasm.jpg

:wink_2:

Will he write a check?

Take note people citizens CAN NEVER HELP OTHER CITIZENS, man i hope he doesnt buy anyone a coffee or anything. Low life scum cant do a freaking thing for people.

Romney didn't make any visit last year to the areas ravaged by hurricane Irene. Why was that?

Will he write a check?

Well, he couldn't spend any time with the troops, as the President did, to commemorate the end of the Iraq war,

since Romney didn't want it to end.

Just what can Romney do to help the storm victims?

Nothing.

The last thing storm victims need is to be exploited by Romney.

Obama is the president he can actually direct funds and help to the victims.

Actually, the administration had personnel and supplies in place well before the storm made landfall:

The Federal Emergency Management Administration has activated incident management teams in Florida and Louisiana to help state and local agencies respond to the damage caused by the storm.

Over the past few days, FEMA moved thousands of pounds of emergency supplies to distribution centers in Alabama and Florida to be closer to where the storm might make landfall.

More than 1 million liters of drinking water, 436,000 meals, 2,000 cots, 4,600 blankets and other supplies have been unloaded into warehouses in Montgomery, Ala., and Jacksonville, Fla.

FEMA prepares New Orleans for a possible hurricane-strength Isaac - Los Angeles Times

Romney didn't make any visit last year to the areas ravaged by hurricane Irene. Why was that?

He wasn't campaigning to be in a position to help the victims of hurricane Irene. I'll bet you didn't go either.

Romney is leading, he at least is leading obama who is reduced to trailing along in Romney's shadow.

Forum List

Back