Look who parks their cash at Bain

You're too stupid, dumbfuck.

Oh, first begin with the FACT that many rich Democraps worked at Bain, some even ran it while Romney was away running the Olympics. All we hear is about how evil Romeny and Bain are when you assholes ignore the fact that they helped many people get jobs and many Democraps ran Bain over the years.

You are unable to connect past statements, marry them with current actions, and find a discrepancy?

Who knew you were so lacking in analysis skills.

I'm sorry, I am not able to make the ridiculous leaps of "reasoning" that the rest of you have seem to have made.

Why don't you spell it out for me, since it's so obvious.

Please try and keep your "explanation" related to the OP. I know it's tough, but give it a shot.

We understand you're a dumbfuck, get back to playing with your Tonka toys and please drink the Drano located under the sink....

Oh, first begin with the FACT that many rich Democraps worked at Bain, some even ran it while Romney was away running the Olympics. All we hear is about how evil Romeny and Bain are when you assholes ignore the fact that they helped many people get jobs and many Democraps ran Bain over the years.

I'm sorry, I am not able to make the ridiculous leaps of "reasoning" that the rest of you have seem to have made.

Please try and keep your "explanation" related to the OP. I know it's tough, but give it a shot.

Psssst ......Keep trying to play stupid,I think it's working.

Show me how stupid I am then. Explain it to me, if it's so obvious. This is your chance.

Perfect......keep it up. I dont think anyone's caught on yet. You're doing a magnificent job!!!
But you might want to tone it down a bit. You're starting to arouse their suspicions.:eusa_whistle:

I'm missing the point here. Can someone explain?

The Left has a problem with a potential US President and his ties to Bain Capital yet have no problem with public secutor union pension funds investing in Bain Capital. If Bain Capital is so evil and so bad, why aren't the unions pulling out their investments in Bain?

We understand you're a dumbfuck, get back to playing with your Tonka toys and please drink the Drano located under the sink....

Then explaining such an easy concept to a dumbfuck like me shouldn't be hard. Go ahead, show how smart you are and how dumb I am. This should be easy for a brilliant mind such as yours.

Psssst ......Keep trying to play stupid,I think it's working.

Show me how stupid I am then. Explain it to me, if it's so obvious. This is your chance.

Perfect......keep it up. I dont think anyone's caught on yet. You're doing a magnificent job!!!
But you might want to tone it down a bit. You're starting to arouse their suspicions.:eusa_whistle:

So you don't know how to explain it? You're just agreeing with the flock that this is somehow a bad thing, but you don't know why. Got it.

I told you to go kill yourself, since you are a waste of space and oxygen....now go.

Then explaining such an easy concept to a dumbfuck like me shouldn't be hard. Go ahead, show how smart you are and how dumb I am. This should be easy for a brilliant mind such as yours.

I told you to go kill yourself, since you are a waste of space and oxygen....now go.

I get it now. You don't know why this is bad. All your name calling was just to cover up the fact that you don't know why this is a bad thing, but because the rest of your herd said it is, that's good enough for you.

Call me a name and let's move on, since you obviously have no clue what's going on.

So you don't know how to explain it? You're just agreeing with the flock that this is somehow a bad thing, but you don't know why. Got it.

Dude you need to tone it down. People are getting suspicious.
There's believable and there's downright unbelievable ......I think you're crossing the line.

Dude you need to tone it down. People are getting suspicious.
There's believable and there's downright unbelievable ......I think you're crossing the line.
For someone that doesn't know how to use their brain for critical thought, I have to give it to you. At least you spelled everything correctly in your post. That's better than most of your buddies.

I get it now. You don't know why this is bad. All your name calling was just to cover up the fact that you don't know why this is a bad thing, but because the rest of your herd said it is, that's good enough for you.

Call me a name and let's move on, since you obviously have no clue what's going on.

You purposefully skipped over this explanation.

I'm missing the point here. Can someone explain?

The Left has a problem with a potential US President and his ties to Bain Capital yet have no problem with public secutor union pension funds investing in Bain Capital. If Bain Capital is so evil and so bad, why aren't the unions pulling out their investments in Bain?

"The Left" have a problem with claiming that Romney will be good for the country because he ran a successful business. But when you look at how that business was run, (slashing jobs, outsourcing labor, stashing money in offshore accounts), those are things that would not help turn out country around. Those are not things that put people back to work. Bain capital is great at making money which is why any group would be smart to invest with them, but that does not mean those sort of business practices are what you want installed as the leadership for the country.

Dems invest in oil too up to their eyeballs. They love money and power more than the republicans do.

Another data point to demonstrate that if the Left did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all. Public Sector Union (SEIU) pension funds invest in Bain for the same reason the 1% do.....because Bain provides a good return. If it is good enough for Unions, it's good enough for Mitt. See how we are united?

Otherwise, to demonize Bain for political expediency makes the Left as full of shit as one of its icons, Michael Moore who, among other things, invested in defense stocks while admonishing the Defense Budget. Further, what Moore did to the people of Flint was worse than what he portrayed GM doing.....Moore made money (aka "capitalized") off their plight AND outsourced production jobs to Canada so he could avoid the unions and enhance his profit margins. How does that differ vs. what Corporate America does on a daily basis?

Another data point to demonstrate that if the Left did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all. Public Sector Union (SEIU) pension funds invest in Bain for the same reason the 1% do.....because Bain provides a good return. If it is good enough for Unions, it's good enough for Mitt. See how we are united?

Otherwise, to demonize Bain for political expediency makes the Left as full of shit as one of its icons, Michael Moore who, among other things, invested in defense stocks while admonishing the Defense Budget. Further, what Moore did to the people of Flint was worse than what he portrayed GM doing.....Moore made money (aka "capitalized") off their plight AND outsourced production jobs to Canada so he could avoid the unions and enhance his profit margins. How does that differ vs. what Corporate America does on a daily basis?
It's good and righteous and holy when a liberal does it.

It's as evil as Satan's toe jam when a conservative does it.

Right, USMB lefties?

Forum List

Back