Look who flip-flopped on 'Audit the Fed' vote

If you read the article you will notice that most were for it then mysteriously changed their vote,Are you shocked? This group is probably most responsible for the financial shape this country is in,controls all the money, and yet they have no oversight!

So....the "watered down" version was passed 96-0. How many Republicans, including Paul himself voted against it, again?

If you read the article you will notice that most were for it then mysteriously changed their vote,Are you shocked? This group is probably most responsible for the financial shape this country is in,controls all the money, and yet they have no oversight!

So....the "watered down" version was passed 96-0. How many Republicans, including Paul himself voted against it, again?

I did'nt post for the Paul part, just how screwed up the whole bunch is. They own congress! I agree with you.

My own "Representative" flip-flopped unfortunately. My guess is these people simply co-sponsored H.R. 1207 to shut their constituents up, with absolutely no intention of backing the bill if it ever came up.

Forum List

Back