Why do right wingers support this, yet denounce Obama as anti illegal immigrant?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dante, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    This program goes on under the Obama Administration. I guess the right must be confused. They can't be lying? I mean, they are sincere about immigration polcy aren't they? I mean the anti Obama rants about immigration policy couldn't be based on politics.

Just like people were sincere in 1924:
    Nordic race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Attacking and suing his own fellow Americans on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals is the final straw for me. I don't want my President attacking his own people this way. You may want that but i don't. I only hope and pray he's a one & doner.

3. hboats

hboats Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Laws in effect in counties in California have absolutely nothing to do with the Obama administration. The only thing that you're not bright enough to understand is that Arizona is a "red state" so when they pass laws like this it's racist and promotes racial profiling, but since California is a "blue state" when they pass the same kinds of laws it's perfectly fine.

Do you honestly think that the Obama administration is going to sue ANY county in a state like California?

Rick

4. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Rick

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters View Post:
    "yeah for the racist party."

Hboats:

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Hboats,

........and the power of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD who STILL herds them like a flock of brainless lemmings, i.e., the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and NOW the Mexican Human Trafficker, Mexican Drug Cartel Pussy Obami Salaami.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  5. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,473
  6. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
  7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Well, Dante, if you truly want to be specific, lets look at the true presidential heroes of the progressive left wing: FDR and Woodrow Wilson.

Did you know they built internment camps to round up all Japs and Krauts????? Yep. Based on NOTHING but their race/ethnicity. Big ole camps, with barbed wire and cots. Rounded 'em up and herded them in. Oh, and they raised the highest level of income tax from 7% to individual highs for their times of 73%, 80%, 83%, 87%, and at one point, an astounding 97% for any money earned above the amounts of $200,000 at one point, $1million, and $2million at one point. To "pay for the war" of course.

But, again, looking at the left wing's own listing of the presidential rankings, the one president who actually rounded up and detained a LOT of American citizens based solely on their race was in fact the #1 left wing ranked president, FDR.

So.................comments?

8. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    "Principle" ended when Obama took the oath and refused to seal the border. For the record, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, Carter all did the same.

9. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    hboats, always unclear on the concept?

It's an administration policy. ICE is under the authority of the Obama admin, not any counties.

"a federal immigration enforcement program that mandates fingerprint checks on everyone booked at local jails to determine whether they are subject to deportation."

10. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    War does funny things to people. Just look at all the people who kept voting for and supporting every policy of the GOP and George W. Bush since 911.

And America did so poorly during FDR's terms and after FDR left office. His tax policies made America -- uhm -- err. number 1.