Look What You Started...!

Oprah would be an interesting choice.

The rest are retarded.
oprah?....she is as bad as all the rest....

I'm not saying that she'd be a good President, I just think it's an interesting idea.

She's a self-made billionaire with a standing army of women behind her.
she'd have a lot of people on her side, that's for sure.

But after Obama and Hillary, she would have no chance of winning.

The rest are retarded.

I'm not saying that she'd be a good President, I just think it's an interesting idea.

trump had no chance.

and while not an oprah fan, she's far from either of those people. i'll take her on her own merits and go from there if she chooses to run.

The rest are retarded.

Why is that?

well im sure many are like me,i would rather have someone who is a leader not an interesting idea.....hillary had a army of woman behind her too...

What is a "leader", in your mind?

Define your terms.
someone this country hasnt had in many a decade....someone who can raise up the people on both sides and get them all working together and put this country ahead of your fucking party and yourselves and get this country energized again.....the far left and right will never be a part of this no matter who is president,because they only care about what they want.....
/—-/ Wish granted. We have a leader now.
what world are you living in?....

well im sure many are like me,i would rather have someone who is a leader not an interesting idea.....hillary had a army of woman behind her too...

Define your terms.
someone this country hasnt had in many a decade....someone who can raise up the people on both sides and get them all working together and put this country ahead of your fucking party and yourselves and get this country energized again.....the far left and right will never be a part of this no matter who is president,because they only care about what they want.....
/—-/ I’m living in reality. President Trump is a strong leader.

Define your terms.
no your not.....trump has raised up the people on both sides and has got everyone working together?...were?...the only reality you are living in is in your head.....

Define your terms.
no your not.....trump has raised up the people on both sides and has got everyone working together?...were?...the only reality you are living in is in your head.....
/—-/ That’s not the job of the president. Google the presidential responsibilities and learn something

/—-/ That’s not the job of the president. Google the presidential responsibilities and learn something
if thats not his job why did you say that trump fits what i was saying about what a leader is?.....why dont you learn what a leader is and learn something yourself.....

if thats not his job why did you say that trump fits what i was saying about what a leader is?.....why dont you learn what a leader is and learn something yourself.....
/----/ Nothing in Article II of the Constitution that the President is required to unite people. And how can any president unite you deranged Trump haters? Nothing he says or does will cause you to unite behind him.
Section 2.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information on the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

/----/ Nothing in Article II of the Constitution that the President is required to unite people. And how can any president unite you deranged Trump haters? Nothing he says or does will cause you to unite behind him.
Section 2.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information on the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.
Nothing in Article II of the Constitution that the President is required to unite people.
when you are the top guy in the govt you are the leader and are expected to lead....that means hopefully unifying the populace....i know its a tough concept for one like you to grasp....

And how can any president unite you deranged Trump haters?

that was the problem our last President had with you deranged obama haters

Nothing he says or does will cause you to unite behind him.

bullshit i have already said i back some of his ideas.....no.1 i accept him as President because he won the election,and i think the guy as others before him should be given a chance to sink or swim with his policies.....my no. 1 grip about trump is he doesnt know when to shut up,he creates most of the shit surrounding him with his comments...

The rest are retarded.

Why is that?

People are wary of taking another chance.

Why is that?

People are wary of taking another chance.

:lol:

"Wary" of what "other chance"? Electing a black person?

I hate to break this to you, but Obama left office with one of the highest approval ratings of any President since they started doing polling. I'd guess that a majority of Americans would trade Trump for Obama in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back