Look What the Muslim Invaders are Doing to German Hospitals!!!

"Look What the Muslim Invaders are Doing to German Hospitals!!!"

Another ridiculous, hateful lie from the right.

The refugees are not 'invaders.'

They aren't refugees, they are cowards. Young men who should be fashioning the fate of their homeland, but they run lie teenage girls as cowards do.

They abandon their homeland, family and friends, but not their religion of hate. They seek welfare from the White masters, they expelled as their colonial leaders not long ago. Now they come begging for welfare, but refusing to surrender their religion of pedophilia and hate.

Same nativist bullshit, different century.

Don't you guys have any original material? You're shit went stale over a century and a half ago!

That is right, the same old story. Mud People who not long ago expelled their White colonial Masters, only to prove they still cannot manage themselves or a nation.

The young men are cowards, unwilling to earn freedom and liberty, when they can so easily just beg for handouts from White nations of the EU.

Same nativist bullshit, different century.

Don't you guys have any original material? You're shit went stale over a century and a half ago!

That is right, the same old story. Mud People who not long ago expelled their White colonial Masters, only to prove they still cannot manage themselves or a nation.

The young men are cowards, unwilling to earn freedom and liberty, when they can so easily just beg for handouts from White nations of the EU.
Well said

Europe as we know it is dead.

Why should we care if Europeans themselves do not give a damn anymore?

Let the invaders take over.

Let Europe go to hell.
If Europe falls to Islam, the world will fall to Islam! And it is happening here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do hope they can return home soon, and well its going to take foreign aid to rebuild their country, I think SA , Israel and the US should pay.
They could go back any time they want! They came for the freebies and will stay because of the freebies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back