Civil War? Germany?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The fight is sizing up. Not Jews vs Germans but Germans vs government. The German people as a whole are tired of ALL parties in their government doing nothing but importing savages from the middle east.

The German people are staring to riot AGAINST German government. In this type of civil war government does NOT solve the problem government IS the problem. Sound familiar? So the German people are arming themselves.

Unless Merkel can keep German forces under German government leadership and control this COULD get nasty fast. She is risking fragmenting Germany in to many parts. Islam is ALREADY there and could easily take sections of Germany and put them under islamic control.

This could be Americas future as well as our government imports and protect islam over the objection of citizens. Obama and democrats may well use islam to do what Ebola could not.

Nationalism on the Rise in Germany as Migrant Influx continues

I'm sure once democrats do this to us and LOSE they will INSIST we be good Christians and forgive them. And I will, right AFTER the last democrat is hung.

The fight is sizing up. Not Jews vs Germans but Germans vs government. The German people as a whole are tired of ALL parties in their government doing nothing but importing savages from the middle east.

The German people are staring to riot AGAINST German government. In this type of civil war government does NOT solve the problem government IS the problem. Sound familiar? So the German people are arming themselves.

Unless Merkel can keep German forces under German government leadership and control this COULD get nasty fast. She is risking fragmenting Germany in to many parts. Islam is ALREADY there and could easily take sections of Germany and put them under islamic control.

This could be Americas future as well as our government imports and protect islam over the objection of citizens. Obama and democrats may well use islam to do what Ebola could not.

I'm sure once democrats do this to us and LOSE they will INSIST we be good Christians and forgive them. And I will, right AFTER the last democrat is hung.

If only they had Joe The Hoe Arpaio.

He'd show 'em how its done, right Dorko?

• Banned

If only they had Joe The Hoe Arpaio.

He'd show 'em how its done, right Dorko?
Move along clown trash. There are ADULTS posting on the thread.

In what world is it a good idea to invite the enemy into your country?
This shit defies all logic and can only be intentional.
I have been reading some very long in depth articles on her and have come away thinking that mad woman seeks to punish the German people.

You can put obama on the list as well.
There is no good reason to import millions of foreigners from any country into the US and Europe.
I think the UN could very well be behind this with our governments blessing.

In what world is it a good idea to invite the enemy into your country?
This shit defies all logic and can only be intentional.
I have been reading some very long in depth articles on her and have come away thinking that mad woman seeks to punish the German people.
Hhmmm...that sounds vaguely familiar.
I was reading an article where government defends the importation of "migrants" in order to fill job that are vacant. I understand that millions of Germans are unemployed. That all sounds familiar, too. Cheap labor in favor of their own citizens. We should be paying attention.

This is the French Revolution of the 21st century...the people vs. government.
It would appear anyway that she and Obama are on a mission to punish the free world.
Maybe his stroking her while taking selfies really did disturn Michelle more than either Obama or angela?
We have two "free world" leaders who appear to be mentally ill. It's no wonder the world sees a Russian president as sane.

Germany will fade into non-existence as Islam will most likely take over, just as it will in the rest of Europe and the United States. In Germany there will be occasional riots by native Germans throwing Molotov cocktails and stones, however, unless weapons can get to them, nothing will come of their rioting. The bottom line is that civil war is the only possible solution to the problem; anything less and it's futile.

Forum List

Back