Look What the Muslim Invaders are Doing to German Hospitals!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
A Czech doctor, who works in a German hospital, is so disgusted and overwhelmed with the Muslim migrant invaders that she is threatening to leave the country and go back home to the Czech Republic. She explains, via an email letter (because the press is forbidden from reporting on this), how horrific the conditions are in these hospitals, with the Muslim invaders bringing diseases they weren’t even prepared to treat. But that’s just part of it. The superior attitudes of these Muslims and their belief that they should get everything for free is wreaking havoc everywhere, from the hospitals to the pharmacies.

Read more: MUST WATCH: Whistleblower doctor explains HORRIFIC reality dealing with Muslim invaders in Germany » The Right Scoop -

• Clinics and hospitals are unable to handle the massive influx of migrants with their myriad diseases and demands.
  • Many of the migrants have HIV, tuberculosis, syphilis, and exotic diseases not seen in Europe, while many of the women are pregnant with several malnourished children in tow.
  • Many male Muslims refuse treatment by female staff. At the same time, female staff refuse to work among Muslim males patients due to fear for their own safety.
  • When migrants discover they must pay for prescriptions, they have a fit. In one instance, a Muslim stabbed a doctor and two nurses. The doctor required surgery and the nurses needed ICU care. The attacker was not apprehended or punished. It appeared from the doctor’s report that a patient also threw syphilis-infected urine at a nurse’s face.
  • The barbarians are causing such havoc they must now be accompanied by K-9 police units when they come to the hospital and police must guard clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies.

The Muslim invaders are flooding the hospitals, assaulting the staff, making unreasonable demands and will break the healthcare system in Germany (amongst other things)!

It is so F'ed up, but I assume g5000 will tell me is not the refugees, but the America that did this (or the Jews)!

Europe as we know it is dead.

Why should we care if Europeans themselves do not give a damn anymore?

Let the invaders take over.

Let Europe go to hell.

What does that have to do with anything now? The Muslim refugees are not being mistreated, they are bullies who think host countries should tolerate all their crap.

Germans are protesting in the streets now because they feel invaded. Many have been asked to change their behavior to accommodate the intolerant Muslims. Women are being asked to dress very conservatively. Only a matter of time before no one can cook pork on their barbecue grill because it will offends neighbors. One town was accused of discrimination after nicely asking the refugees to use inside bathrooms instead of doing their business outside and they needed to be reminded to respect their neighbors and not go on their property or take things.

PC-Protected Religion, the hospitals must comply.

Not just hospitals. People are expected to change their behavior to suit the Muslims instead of the refugees assimilating. Backwards as hell, but Muslims refuse to accommodate others.

Czech doctor sounds like a piece of work and most of it I don't' believe. Like they really expect the refugees to have money for scripts.

Let Europe go to hell.

Some Europeans care and I care. If fact I was just suspended from a Social Media site a few days ago, for caring. That is why I'm here.

Let Europe go to hell.

Some Europeans care and I care. If fact I was just suspended from a Social Media site a few days ago, for caring. That is why I'm here.

Welcome altdata. :)
It's people like you who might save Europe.
Hope is not too late.

A Czech doctor, who works in a German hospital, is so disgusted and overwhelmed with the Muslim migrant invaders that she is threatening to leave the country and go back home to the Czech Republic. She explains, via an email letter (because the press is forbidden from reporting on this), how horrific the conditions are in these hospitals, with the Muslim invaders bringing diseases they weren’t even prepared to treat. But that’s just part of it. The superior attitudes of these Muslims and their belief that they should get everything for free is wreaking havoc everywhere, from the hospitals to the pharmacies.

Read more: MUST WATCH: Whistleblower doctor explains HORRIFIC reality dealing with Muslim invaders in Germany » The Right Scoop -

• Clinics and hospitals are unable to handle the massive influx of migrants with their myriad diseases and demands.
  • Many of the migrants have HIV, tuberculosis, syphilis, and exotic diseases not seen in Europe, while many of the women are pregnant with several malnourished children in tow.
  • Many male Muslims refuse treatment by female staff. At the same time, female staff refuse to work among Muslim males patients due to fear for their own safety.
  • When migrants discover they must pay for prescriptions, they have a fit. In one instance, a Muslim stabbed a doctor and two nurses. The doctor required surgery and the nurses needed ICU care. The attacker was not apprehended or punished. It appeared from the doctor’s report that a patient also threw syphilis-infected urine at a nurse’s face.
  • The barbarians are causing such havoc they must now be accompanied by K-9 police units when they come to the hospital and police must guard clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies.

The Muslim invaders are flooding the hospitals, assaulting the staff, making unreasonable demands and will break the healthcare system in Germany (amongst other things)!

It is so F'ed up, but I assume g5000 will tell me is not the refugees, but the America that did this (or the Jews)!
Same nativist bullshit, different century.

Don't you guys have any original material? You're shit went stale over a century and a half ago!

I do hope they can return home soon, and well its going to take foreign aid to rebuild their country, I think SA , Israel and the US should pay.

Poor GHook. He'd post more often, but he has to keep changing his pants.

A typical hour on Fox News:

DUN-dun-DUUUUUUUNNNNN!

BOO!

EEK!

AgggggghhhhhH!

Oh noes!

GRRR! ROWR! GRRRRRRR!

We'll be right back to scare the shit out of you even more, right after this!

"You're old! Join AARP!"

And we're back with something that is going to make you shit your pants all over again!

DUN-dun-DUUUUUNNNNNN!

BOO!

This guy was killed by MEXICANS!

EEK!

GRRRR!

This guy was punched in the head by NEGROES!

EEK!

GRRRR!

This guy was killed by MUSLIMS!

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!

Agggggggghhhhh!

GRR! ROWR! GRRRR!

Forum List

Back