Look what I found on drudge.com

"Everyone who endorsed Mr. Trump in the past owns him now; it’s far too late to get a refund. And voters should realize that voting for any Trump endorser is, in effect, a vote for Trumpism, whatever happens at the top of the ticket."

So Paul Krugman wrote an opinion piece on Trump. BFD. He does that once a week.

How exactly has Matt Drudge "given up" on Trump?

Never mind. We already know how stupid you are. Carry on!

Zander, shut up. You jinxed the Dodgers again. Go root for some other team: like the Cubs. Loser.

You don't understand, it's a foreign concept to leftist imbeciles that a news site may actually carry both views....gawd knows Daily Kook, Huffingpaint, etc ever does

You don't understand, it's a foreign concept to leftist imbeciles that a news site may actually carry both views....gawd knows Daily Kook, Huffingpaint, etc ever does
Sure, you want fair and balanced reporting.

14725499_1507085735972037_9087941800540601596_n.jpg

The Republicans created this monster, now they can't control him and he's taking them down with him.

Donald Trump IS the Republican party now but it will get interesting after he loses. I suspect he will continue his whining for a while but I can't imagine him actually doing much with his idiotic Facebook TV.

Good riddance and I hope he takes his losers with him - Guilani, Gingrich, Christie, Palin, Britebart. And, his big famous star endorsement (LOL) , Scott Baio.

Oh and I think I saw another fake video by Little Jimmy O'Keefe. With his lying and cheating, he would be a natural for Trump.

Yep, time to start a whole new party - the TrumpWhineArians. Something for everyone.

Drudge never puts anything on his site that hurts the GOP. What is it with this?

Still waiting on the Hillary sex scandal Drudge promised last week. waiting...waiting...waiting

Forum List

Back