Longtime GOP Strategist Announces He Is Now A Democrat, Ew!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Longtime GOP strategist Steve Schmidt announced that he is registering as a Democrat after nearly 30 years with the Republican Party -- “I think we win—and by we, I mean America—or they win,” Schmidt said. “And I think the place where that fight will take place from is in the Democratic Party.” The news comes as retiring Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-Mich.) announced that he was leaving the party over President Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election."

This is only interesting for one reason -- this is the guy who essentially is the reason why we even had a President Trump -- this is the guy who put "lowering the bar" on steroids when he got McCain to pick Sarah Palin -- and had all of the future Trumpers calling this woman the next Reagan...he is also the guy who had people thinking this doofus should be in the Senate just because he asked Obama a question...a dumb question at that....
z_gop.0066 (36).jpg

Sadly, establishment centrist Democrats will welcome him with open arms -- because establishment Democrats want to be liked more by Republicans than they do their own base...which is why they are fawning all over Steve Schmidt like he has intriguing insight and some never heard before hot takes about the Republican party -- all Steve has done is borrow the same critiques progressives had about his party, the Republican party -- from over 20 years ago..all he and the Lincoln Project did was rehash it like it's something new....They should call the Lincoln project, the Frankenstein project -- because all it is are a bunch of spin doctors laughing behind our backs about the monster they created....and laughing all the way to the bank...

Trump has turned off even lifelong conservatives.

I don't trust Schmidt as far as I can throw him, but it's a signal of how horribly far the Republicans have fallen.

I suspect he'll be the first of many.

"Longtime GOP strategist Steve Schmidt announced that he is registering as a Democrat after nearly 30 years with the Republican Party -- “I think we win—and by we, I mean America—or they win,” Schmidt said. “And I think the place where that fight will take place from is in the Democratic Party.” The news comes as retiring Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-Mich.) announced that he was leaving the party over President Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election."

This is only interesting for one reason -- this is the guy who essentially is the reason why we even had a President Trump -- this is the guy who put "lowering the bar" on steroids when he got McCain to pick Sarah Palin -- and had all of the future Trumpers calling this woman the next Reagan...he is also the guy who had people thinking this doofus should be in the Senate just because he asked Obama a question...a dumb question at that....
View attachment 429853

Sadly, establishment centrist Democrats will welcome him with open arms -- because establishment Democrats want to be liked more by Republicans than they do their own base...which is why they are fawning all over Steve Schmidt like he has intriguing insight and some never heard before hot takes about the Republican party -- all Steve has done is borrow the same critiques progressives had about his party, the Republican party -- from over 20 years ago..all he and the Lincoln Project did was rehash it like it's something new....They should call the Lincoln project, the Frankenstein project -- because all it is are a bunch of spin doctors laughing behind our backs about the monster they created....and laughing all the way to the bank...

You can have him.

He's gonna be real surprised when his usefulness is ended and he stops getting invited to all the beltway parties, accidentally of course.

I don't trust Schmidt as far as I can throw him, but it's a signal of how horribly far the Republicans have fallen.

He an elitist douchebag, he will fit right in with the limousine progressives of the democratic party.

View attachment 429853

You can have him.

He's gonna be real surprised when his usefulness is ended and he stops getting invited to all the beltway parties, accidentally of course.
You think this will hurt him in the Beltway??

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

A true Republican can hate Trump, but they would never join the Dimocrat party of today. Schmidt is a hack and he's lying to his followers as he takes their money.

View attachment 429853

You can have him.

They will turn on him eventually, sooner or later the progressives will call for a sacrifice, and what better meal to give them then a diced former Republican?

Never heard of him before. I won't miss him, and doubtful anyone not in the district he betrayed will either.

View attachment 429853

You can have him.

They will turn on him eventually, sooner or later the progressives will call for a sacrifice, and what better meal to give them then a diced former Republican?
Care to tell me how many Bush loyalists have been shunned by the "Beltway crowd"???

I am thinking zero......some of them may even end up in Biden's cabinet before its all said and done.....

But as long as you feel good waving your poms poms for Trump thinking you are "anti-establishment" -- well, at least you'll feel good doing it...

View attachment 429853

You can have him.

Care to tell me how many Bush loyalists have been shunned by the "Beltway crowd"???

I am thinking zero......some of them may even end up in Biden's cabinet before its all said and done.....

But as long as you feel good waving your poms poms for Trump thinking you are "anti-establishment" -- well, at least you'll feel good doing it...

They are nothing more than pets to the lefty hoi poloi.

View attachment 429853

You can have him.

so very true.lol

View attachment 429853

Hard times for Whig, er..., Republican Party.

Schmidt is a swamp rat. Not a conservative. Amazing how you supposed thinking types can't figure out the swamp uses you. It doesn't care about you. It cares about power. They change their stripes like a chameleon to fool the stupid. Like you.

I don't see a thing wrong with this as many patriots are really pissed that some Republicans have ignored the fraud; and they vowed they will not vote for them again.

Forum List

Back