Long Hair

I saw the Beatles in 1965 or 66 at the baseball stadium in Bloomington, Minnesota. The ticket was $5. The bands were "The Nashville Brass", Cannibal and the Headhunters, Mary Wells, and the Beatles. There was no sound except for a bad sound system and girls screaming.

Moe isn't longhaired - that's just a bowl cut.

This guy has 'em all beat I think:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaWYZI2Nzo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaWYZI2Nzo[/ame]

The Beatles INVENTED itwith theirmod hairstyles in theearlys 60s

as I recall, it was a German girlfriend of early Beatle Stu Sutcliffe who bestowed the hairstyle upon the lads while they were playing gigs in Hamburg (who, up until that point, had sported a greaser Teddy-boy look)...

the mop-top was how lotsa young German guys were wearing their hair at the time... so you could say the Germans invented the look... :)

as I recall, it was a German girlfriend of early Beatle Stu Sutcliffe who bestowed the hairstyle upon the lads while they were playing gigs in Hamburg (who, up until that point, had sported a greaser Teddy-boy look)...

the mop-top was how lotsa young German guys were wearing their hair at the time... so you could say the Germans invented the look... :)
Eh, the Germans learned it from their good old pals in Japan. :D

Eh, the Germans learned it from their good old pals in Japan. :D
If I am not mistaken most of the ancient civilizations, Israelites, Greeks, Persians etc. all the men used to have long hair and even earrings. The Hindus on the other hand consider a man's hair holy and that's why Hindus wear turbans.

I really don't consider shoulder-length hair to be called "long hair"........long hair to me is when it reaches your waist or your ass...then you can say you have long hair~

Mine is just past my shoulders and not balding anywhere (yet).
I will shave it before I have the traditional bald spots.

I am proud to have a full head of hair midways thru my 40's.
:)

Forum List

Back