Long Hair

The Beatles INVENTED itwith theirmod hairstyles in theearlys 60s

Beatles Summer, 1966

10.jpg

Frank Zappa and the Mothers Summer 1966

images

Any questions?

The Beatles INVENTED itwith theirmod hairstyles in theearlys 60s

Yeah, well they all grew and figured out they looked like shit. I am sure they look at them selves, the same as we do and think:

:eek:

OMG look at the hair... what the hell were we thinking!

By the time they broke up in 1970 - all the Beatles had hair longer and mustaches and beards.

Only Paul remained mostly the same.

Long hair (on men) has been a social statement for the last forty years. What's the point of a man having long hair? There is nothing more pathetic than seeing an old balding hippie still managing to get enough hair together for a pony tail.

Long hair (on men) has been a social statement for the last forty years. What's the point of a man having long hair? There is nothing more pathetic than seeing an old balding hippie still managing to get enough hair together for a pony tail.

That,s a good one :clap2:

By the time they broke up in 1970 - all the Beatles had hair longer and mustaches and beards.

Only Paul remained mostly the same.

you said they were the first to wear their hair long......and they were not....they were copying Moe Howard.....and take a look at the picture Frank posted.....THATS long hair,not the barely over their ears hair that the Beatles had....

I don't do bald.:cool::eusa_shhh:

Attachments

• $MyPicture.jpg
    $MyPicture.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 57
Verily and forsooth!

Attachments

• $shakespeare.jpg
    $shakespeare.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 58
I really don't consider shoulder-length hair to be called "long hair"........long hair to me is when it reaches your waist or your ass...then you can say you have long hair~

Forum List

Back