Long after death, Confederate spy honored in Ark.

You have made no point.

No state has the organic power to leave. Period.

That is the answer, you don't get it or the Constitution, and you are the weakest link. Dismissed!

You've only demonstrated your inability to argue an issue, typical for you type. Thanks for playing.

Really, did they have the organic power to enter to begin with? If the answer is yes, then they have the power to leave if the compact is violated.

Let's apply your theroy to marriage, if a couple takes an oath, till death do us part, are you saying neither party has the authority do disolve the marriage under any circumstances?

Now we'll see how intellectually honest you are.

Amazing how ignorant people still view racist slave owning traitors as heroes.....Of course mostr of them are Paulbots....Just saying.....It is a funny coincidence huh?

Amazing how ignorant people still view racist slave owning traitors as heroes.....Of course mostr of them are Paulbots....Just saying.....It is a funny coincidence huh?

Your proving yourself to be nothing but a well indoctrinated hack. But keep reading you might learn something.

Your proving yourself to be nothing but a well indoctrinated hack. But keep reading you might learn something.

Just because I actually know history and not some fucked up conspiracy theory....What do I care if you dont believe the truth???? Hey dont let anyone tease you about that tinfoil hat dude ....

Just because I actually know history and not some fucked up conspiracy theory....What do I care if you dont believe the truth???? Hey dont let anyone tease you about that tinfoil hat dude ....

You have yet to address any arguement that I've made, seems that would be easy for you, considering all your historical knowledge and all. Instead you chose to just make noise, and in doing so, you prove my point. Good Job.:eusa_clap:

OKTexas is typical of the hacks who think and talk like him: buncha certainity, but no real ideas at all.

To help him out, I will note that a contract that is created by two or more parties require the parties joint agreement to dissolve it. The individual, organic authority of the state acting for its We the People electorate ended with the ratification of the Constitution.

The Constitution provides no authority for any state to leave.

The weak-headed attempts to argue this is laughable, typical of libertarians. End of story.

You have made no point.

You've only demonstrated your inability to argue an issue, typical for you type. Thanks for playing.

Really, did they have the organic power to enter to begin with? If the answer is yes, then they have the power to leave if the compact is violated.

Let's apply your theroy to marriage, if a couple takes an oath, till death do us part, are you saying neither party has the authority do disolve the marriage under any circumstances?

Last edited:
Have you actually taken the time to read the Constitution, if you have you might want to do it again cause you didn't understand it the first time, if you think what we have now even resembles what is contained in that document.
Where is it a right to commit treason in the constitution?

Where is the right for the feds to ignore the constitution, and demanding they follow it is not treason, whether it is done by an individual or a state. If the contract has been broken, there is nothing to bind anyone. Here's a little homework. Show me in the constitution where the feds have the right to own or control more than one third of the lands in the United States. The constitution is very specific on the lands the government can control, here's a hint, it can be found in Article 1, Section 8.

It's not a state's perogative to unilaterally decide that the feds ignored the constitution.

When a state agreed to become a part of this nation, for one thing, they were agreeing to their residents to become US citizens.

Once the residents of that state became US citizens they acquired the full protection and rights under federal/constitutional law.

Secession cannot thus be legal because no state has the power to revoke any US citizen his citizenship.

OKTexas is typical of the hacks who think and talk like him: buncha certainity, but no real ideas at all.

To help him out, I will note that a contract that is created by two or more parties require the parties joint agreement to dissolve it. The individual, organic authority of the state acting for its We the People electorate ended with the ratification of the Constitution.

The Constitution provides no authority for any state to leave.

The weak-headed attempts to argue this is laughable, typical of libertarians. End of story.

You have made no point.

You'd make a great parent, using that "Because I said so" arguement so well. :lol:

Where is it a right to commit treason in the constitution?

Where is the right for the feds to ignore the constitution, and demanding they follow it is not treason, whether it is done by an individual or a state. If the contract has been broken, there is nothing to bind anyone. Here's a little homework. Show me in the constitution where the feds have the right to own or control more than one third of the lands in the United States. The constitution is very specific on the lands the government can control, here's a hint, it can be found in Article 1, Section 8.

It's not a state's perogative to unilaterally decide that the feds ignored the constitution.

When a state agreed to become a part of this nation, for one thing, they were agreeing to their residents to become US citizens.

Once the residents of that state became US citizens they acquired the full protection and rights under federal/constitutional law.

Secession cannot thus be legal because no state has the power to revoke any US citizen his citizenship.

Simple question, what if those citizens vote to renounce that citizenship and become independent? Is it not tyranny to ignore the will of the people? And may I ask why you continually ignore my questions about federal overreach?

Last edited:

Simple question, what if those citizens vote to renounce that citizenship and become independent? Is it not tyranny to ignore the will of the people? And may I ask why you continually ignore my questions about federal overreach?

If I'm a resident of NY who does not want to secede and in the process lose my US citizenship, but a majority of the legislature votes to secede,

by what authority can they revoke my US citizenship and thus abolish my Constitutional rights, privileges, and protections?

If I'm a resident of NY who does not want to secede and in the process lose my US citizenship, but a majority of the legislature votes to secede,

by what authority can they revoke my US citizenship and thus abolish my Constitutional rights, privileges, and protections?

You pack up and move, simple. Still can't answer my questions, are you studying up or just a coward, and want to avoid reality.

You pack up and move, simple. Still can't answer my questions, are you studying up or just a coward, and want to avoid reality.

Unless you foster a revolution, get a Supreme Court and lower Courts to overturn Federal over reach, or elect a Congress and President willing to codify the solutions to over reach, you have no solution to the problem. Which means if your State wants to leave it either must get Congressional approval or successfully defeat the US Military.

Your question is pointless, it has nothing to do with the reality that is the Law and the Courts and the Constitution.

FOR THE SLOW AND STUPID......

A State or States may only leave the Union by act of Congress or successful revolt.

Unless you foster a revolution, get a Supreme Court and lower Courts to overturn Federal over reach, or elect a Congress and President willing to codify the solutions to over reach, you have no solution to the problem. Which means if your State wants to leave it either must get Congressional approval or successfully defeat the US Military.

Your question is pointless, it has nothing to do with the reality that is the Law and the Courts and the Constitution.

A State or States may only leave the Union by act of Congress or successful revolt.

This is going to be my last post on this thread. Many of you think I favor state succession which couldn't be further from the truth. I spent 26 years of my life in the uniform of the US and no one loves it more than I.

If you go back and read my post I have tried to point out obvious things the federal government has done that is so far outside their constitutional authority, every citizen should be up in arms. Yet all I got was we won get over it or states have no choice, if that is the case we are all doomed along with future generations to bend over and take what ever the feds decide to gives us, good or bad.

Gunny, you took the same oath I did, it was to support and defend the constitution, not the government, they are not one in the same. Sit down where you can get some quiet, away from distraction and read the wonderful document that created this great union and you swore an oath to. See if what we have comes close to the government that was intended by our founders. It is and has always been the responsibility of every citizen to hold our government to that document. If it appears out dated for todays needs, then Article 5 contains the solutions, they're called admendments. I can not, in good conscience, accept this government just ignoring the document from which they get their powers, I don't give a crap who's running it. We have suffered massive overreach from virtually every modern administration. If we don't do what we can, who will. It has been said that for evil to triumph, all it takes is for good men to do nothing. I will not accept my doing nothing, what about you?

The least we can do is call and write our elected officials when we see them doing things they aren't suppose to do. Enough call, we can change the course of history or we can accept it, and do nothing.

Don't come here just to score points, most post will never make a difference, ya know, that's a damn shame. Ideas are what built the world.

No, I call in federal authorities who are bound by law and authorized by the Consitution to protect my civil rights.

The Supremacy Clause makes it illegal for the states to do anything contrary to federal/constitutional law.

Depriving me of my US citizenship would be flagrantly in violation of the Supremacy Clause.

This is going to be my last post on this thread. Many of you think I favor state succession which couldn't be further from the truth. I spent 26 years of my life in the uniform of the US and no one loves it more than I.

If you go back and read my post I have tried to point out obvious things the federal government has done that is so far outside their constitutional authority, every citizen should be up in arms. Yet all I got was we won get over it or states have no choice, if that is the case we are all doomed along with future generations to bend over and take what ever the feds decide to gives us, good or bad.

Gunny, you took the same oath I did, it was to support and defend the constitution, not the government, they are not one in the same. Sit down where you can get some quiet, away from distraction and read the wonderful document that created this great union and you swore an oath to. See if what we have comes close to the government that was intended by our founders. It is and has always been the responsibility of every citizen to hold our government to that document. If it appears out dated for todays needs, then Article 5 contains the solutions, they're called admendments. I can not, in good conscience, accept this government just ignoring the document from which they get their powers, I don't give a crap who's running it. We have suffered massive overreach from virtually every modern administration. If we don't do what we can, who will. It has been said that for evil to triumph, all it takes is for good men to do nothing. I will not accept my doing nothing, what about you?

The least we can do is call and write our elected officials when we see them doing things they aren't suppose to do. Enough call, we can change the course of history or we can accept it, and do nothing.

Don't come here just to score points, most post will never make a difference, ya know, that's a damn shame. Ideas are what built the world.

The problem with your argument is that one party to a contract can't arbitrarily decide the contract was violated by the other party, and then walk away from it.

If I contract you to put a roof on my house, and I decide you didn't do a satisfactory job, I can't simply say I'm not paying you, and that's the end of it, I win by proclamation. No.

Only if the legal authority over that contract, a judge and maybe a jury, decide that I have the right not to pay, is my refusal to pay legal.

Long after death, Confederate spy honored in Ark. - Yahoo! News

As he should be. Great men who fought for the right to determine our own fate,interesting how 150 years later we still have morons in the msm who still think the war was fought over slavery...wonder why they don't make such a huge fuss over white slaves from Britain? I don't agree with slavery and indeed my family as far as I know never owned a slave just like a good majority of Confederate soldiers did not they fought for their homeland and their freedom...today more than ever I do wish we had succeeded.
It was about slavery. The confederates wanted slavery so they wanted to seperate so they could. To deny that fact is stupid. But then what do you expect from stupid.

The problem with your argument is that one party to a contract can't arbitrarily decide the contract was violated by the other party, and then walk away from it.

If I contract you to put a roof on my house, and I decide you didn't do a satisfactory job, I can't simply say I'm not paying you, and that's the end of it, I win by proclamation. No.

Only if the legal authority over that contract, a judge and maybe a jury, decide that I have the right not to pay, is my refusal to pay legal.

According to you the roof should get to decide, after all it's what resulted from the contract. That makes as much sense as the feds getting to decide, they were only the result of the contract, they were not a party to it. So tell me, who would be the noninvolved unbiased arbiter? I've asked that question before, you didn't have the balls to answer.

Last edited:

According to you the roof should get to decide, after all it's what resulted from the contract. That makes as much sense as the feds getting to decide, they were only the result of the contract, they were not a party to it. So tell me, who would be the noninvolved unbiased arbiter? I've asked that question before, you didn't have the balls to answer.

No the civil courts decide a contract dispute. The Supreme Court decides a constitutional dispute.

Just because you lose in court doesn't give you the right to then ignore the law of the land.

When the law becomes intolerable, that's what rebellion is for. But rebellion is a rejection of the law of the land, and unless you win,

you are probably going to suffer serious consequences.

Forum List

Back