Lone woman drives of 5 burglars with her .45 and her shotgun.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....this story could have been a lot different had this woman not had her .45 pistol and her shotgun handy....

Can anyone tell me what martial art would allow a single woman to defeat 5 young males? Let alone come out of the encounter unharmed?

That is why the 2nd Amendment is so important to law abiding citizens......

Mom pulls out guns to chase off 5 suspected burglars - WBBJ TV

“We were asleep, and I thought I had heard something but I wasn’t for sure,” Lee remembered. “I thought I was just dreaming something, and then I heard a big bang again.”

She knew something was not right.

“I got up and came running through the hallway and my gun was sitting on the dog cage, and the guy was standing in the kitchen. He had just busted my door open,” Lee said.

Lee then grabbed her .45-caliber handgun and her shotgun.

“I put the gun in his face and asked him if there was something I could do for him, and he was gone just that quick,” Lee said. “I chased him out the back door trying to look at the tag number on the car, something I could describe other than just him.”

Within an hour, Madison County deputies arrested Quentin Childress, 20, of Jackson, Jaylon Chiles, 18, of Biloxi, Miss., Amar Johnson, 21, of Jackson, Kendrick McMullin, 19, of Jackson, and a juvenile male. Each is charged with aggravated burglary.

“It’s that time of the year where kids will be getting out of school, bored with nothing to do, so you will see a lot more activities, especially burglaries,” Madison County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Tom Mapes said.

Lee is thanking the heroes who have now given her something the five suspects stole — peace.

the parents of the thugs should send thank you notes to this lady for not opening fire....giving him the option of leaving.....most would not

the parents of the thugs should send thank you notes to this lady for not opening fire....giving him the option of leaving.....most would not

Actually, I think most normal people would.....most people are not looking to shoot anyone, and will do what they can to not shoot a criminal....it takes a particularly stupid criminal to get shot.........

i dont know i wake up to some thug in my home.....not sure how many more there are? and combined with the fact that the police would not be here in under 15 minutes....i tend to err on the side of caution...

if i came home and someone was carrying out stuff...i would be more inclined to just bitch them out and then call the police...

once you invade my safe space...i tend to go total bitch and threatening my family would do that...

she was not only thinking of her sons but the mothers of these thugs they should be grateful

I'd shoot that fucker into a spaghetti colander.
You watch those movies where the guy with the gun yammers and yammers till the other guy kicks him in the nostrils or something?

Forum List

Back