Lone woman defies neo-Nazi march

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Brave women , hopefully others will stand up to these vermin

"I hope people can see this still happens in our country right now," she added. "I hope that it can change things. I have always taken part in these demonstrations -- this is my Nelson Mandela cause. He's my mentor. And whatever I do about freedom and justice, it's for him, in his honor."
Is she scared at all about a backlash?
"Nothing has happened to me personally, not yet, but I know that they're very angry and I know that on their website, they're writing things. But I don't want to read that. Of course I understand them, they're Nazis, they're angry."

Lone woman defies neo-Nazi march: 'I was angry' - CNN.com

"I hope people can see this still happens in our country right now," she added. "I hope that it can change things. I have always taken part in these demonstrations -- this is my Nelson Mandela cause. He's my mentor. And whatever I do about freedom and justice, it's for him, in his honor."
"Nothing has happened to me personally, not yet, but I know that they're very angry and I know that on their website, they're writing things. But I don't want to read that. Of course I understand them, they're Nazis, they're angry."

By giving a Nazi salute?

160505125134-restricted-sweden-nazi-protest-0505-exlarge-169.jpg

Bet you wish you were there, guano.

You'd have shown those guys what's what.

Right?

Um ...rather few. How brave can you be belonging to a lawful majority against such a pitiful minority as neo Nazis? come on now, who is kidding who here? Tilting at windmills. It's what liberals do best.

Good for her!

A lot of mainstream whites, non whites and looney lefties have been atrociously bigotted to me. Never has a neo nazi hurt me. Never.

Good for her!
They are standing up for their rights.

Good for her!

Good for them. Unfortunately their rights usually involve trampling someone else's rights.

Good for her!

Good for them. Unfortunately their rights usually involve trampling someone else's rights.
No they dont.

Good for her!

No they dont.

Revealed: the neo-Nazi manifesto that AfD doesn't want you to see

Good for her!

No they dont.

Well if they ever gain speed ill have to cross that bridge when i come to it. For now they represent less than zero threat.

Tell that lady to come to Australia and disrupt a Baptist church. Then she'll be of use to me. They are the new nazis, not 20 guys let out of the man cave for an afternoon.

Good for her!

No they dont.

Chilling - they really are garbage.

Good for her!

No they dont.

I know. Why do they always go like that?

No they dont.

I know. Why do they always go like that?
Inbreeding. They all tend to look the same. Small cocks and one eyebrow.

Good for her!

No they dont.

Well if they ever gain speed ill have to cross that bridge when i come to it. For now they represent less than zero threat.

Tell that lady to come to Australia and disrupt a Baptist church. Then she'll be of use to me. They are the new nazis, not 20 guys let out of the man cave for an afternoon.

I'm not sure what country you are in? In the US, they represent no threat. In other countries, they are gaining enough power to actually affect politics and that is a threat.

Forum List

Back