Lone woman defies neo-Nazi march

They are standing up for their rights.

Good for them. Unfortunately their rights usually involve trampling someone else's rights.
No they dont.

Revealed: the neo-Nazi manifesto that AfD doesn't want you to see
Well if they ever gain speed ill have to cross that bridge when i come to it. For now they represent less than zero threat.

Tell that lady to come to Australia and disrupt a Baptist church. Then she'll be of use to me. They are the new nazis, not 20 guys let out of the man cave for an afternoon.

I'm not sure what country you are in? In the US, they represent no threat. In other countries, they are gaining enough power to actually affect politics and that is a threat.
Im Australian. Yes they had some nasty ideas on that german website. I dont kow if the ones in the OP are that bad.

i just respect people's right to have an opinion. And in Australia, like america, the threat is the Christian Right.

When I overhear a black male bully saying HOW much he hates RACISISM, then then then attempts to kill his black girl friend and kill Hispanic groundkeepers , I know just how full of shit the black lives movement really is.

Forum List

Back