Lone Star State of Mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD6blAEMWNM]YouTube - Stephen Stills Live 1976 - Tree Top Flyer[/ame]

Hey.. Welcome. I've done a little flying myself. Mostly with a 402 I had for a while.
That was before AWAC. Been to Colombia?

I think I am still a member but I only posted for about a week. They let the poster run wild there.
Yeah, very few rules. After Liberty Forum closed down AWE was invaded by White Sheets and Neo-Nazis.
There are no moderators and the owner is the only administrator so pretty much anything goes...it has it's moments.:)
this guy kept following me around calling me a ****** lover, then he told me my child was part ******(his words not mine). My child's father is an irish man named Patrick.

They weren't too keen on me being gay either....:lol::lol::lol:

Hello from Texas. I'm new to this site but have been posting on political forums for some time. I may have crossed paths with some of you on other forums.
I'm going to kick the tires and check under the hood, I'll see you around the boards.

Welcome. I'm also an AWE member.
I think I am still a member but I only posted for about a week. They let the poster run wild there.

Yep. It's total anarchy.

Yeah, very few rules. After Liberty Forum closed down AWE was invaded by White Sheets and Neo-Nazis.
There are no moderators and the owner is the only administrator so pretty much anything goes...it has it's moments.:)
this guy kept following me around calling me a ****** lover, then he told me my child was part ******(his words not mine). My child's father is an irish man named Patrick.

They weren't too keen on me being gay either....:lol::lol::lol:
I bet! I noticed they went after homosexuals almost more then they did black people.

Hello from Texas. I'm new to this site but have been posting on political forums for some time. I may have crossed paths with some of you on other forums.
I'm going to kick the tires and check under the hood, I'll see you around the boards.

Hola! I think you and I will get along just fine!

:cool:

especially since he didn't come in telling us how wonderful he was and how he was going to kick everyone's ass. That was a big plus for me!

YouTube - Stephen Stills Live 1976 - Tree Top Flyer

Hey.. Welcome. I've done a little flying myself. Mostly with a 402 I had for a while.
Sorry, not a pilot, just liked the song. I can see there's going to be a bit of confusion, I asked Gunny to change my name.

No big..there aren't many of us left alive. Welcome anyway...Keep the name.....I was posting songs on a smuggling theme a few weeks ago and couldn't for the life of me remember that title. Thanks for the reminder.

YouTube - Stephen Stills Live 1976 - Tree Top Flyer

Sorry, not a pilot, just liked the song. I can see there's going to be a bit of confusion, I asked Gunny to change my name.

No big..there aren't many of us left alive. Welcome anyway...Keep the name.....I was posting songs on a smuggling theme a few weeks ago and couldn't for the life of me remember that title. Thanks for the reminder.
I gotta be me. I went with a new nic when I signed on here but it just doesn't feel right.

I gotta be me. I went with a new nic when I signed on here but it just doesn't feel right.

I agree. I have always posted my pic ... Haven't said my name recently...Sean Corey

Pssst... you're not supposed to name other boards (especially that one).
...I didn't see that in the TOS...

it's okay to mention in passing, we're not quite that uptight. welcome.

Gunny jumped on me when I mentioned that board when I first joined this one. I made reference to the similarities in format, and BLAM!!!!!! , Top Gun came aknockin' with jest a warnin' this time, ma'am...

yes that is him, I couldn't remember the name until you said it.
here they have a rule about mentioning family members, which is a good thing.
He is one of the reasons why I don't post there anymore, I checked in about a month ago but decided not to even bother posting.

I did too, but realized it was the same gang of basement dwelling has-beens.

Lummy?

NiggardlyJiggersChigger was worse. I think even people like Lummy put that freako on ignore.

what was the lesbian chic or at least they called her a lesbian? She was always trying to get me to go to the sex thread.

what was the lesbian chic or at least they called her a lesbian? She was always trying to get me to go to the sex thread.
I don't think I ever ran across her...of course I'm not a female so she never hit on me.:razz: I remember a Bi chic ...maybe wolf22 maybe not.

NiggardlyJiggersChigger was worse. I think even people like Lummy put that freako on ignore.
Did you ever encounter Lasher?

Oh yes, of course. My fondest remembrance of him was being stupid enough to post that he hadn't had a date in years and was getting excited because he was preparing for one that night and just wanted his "friends" on the board to know he might be absent for awhile. Use your imagination. :lol:

I don't remember her, and never got invited. But I didn't disclose my gender on that board either. There was somebody trying to promote a new political forum but I checked it periodically and it never seemed to get up to speed.

Forum List

Back