Lone Star State of Mind.

here is a welcome song!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgkHWE92UMU]YouTube - Little Texas: God Bless Texas @ '08 Festival in the Park[/ame]

Hello from Texas. I'm new to this site but have been posting on political forums for some time. I may have crossed paths with some of you on other forums.
I'm going to kick the tires and check under the hood, I'll see you around the boards.

Welcome. I'm also an AWE member.
I thought your nic looked familiar. I go by a different nic there.

Hello from Texas. I'm new to this site but have been posting on political forums for some time. I may have crossed paths with some of you on other forums.
I'm going to kick the tires and check under the hood, I'll see you around the boards.

I think I am still a member but I only posted for about a week. They let the poster run wild there.

I think I am still a member but I only posted for about a week. They let the poster run wild there.
Yeah, very few rules. After Liberty Forum closed down AWE was invaded by White Sheets and Neo-Nazis.
There are no moderators and the owner is the only administrator so pretty much anything goes...it has it's moments.:)

Yeah, very few rules. After Liberty Forum closed down AWE was invaded by White Sheets and Neo-Nazis.
There are no moderators and the owner is the only administrator so pretty much anything goes...it has it's moments.:)
this guy kept following me around calling me a ****** lover, then he told me my child was part ******(his words not mine). My child's father is an irish man named Patrick.

this guy kept following me around calling me a ****** lover, then he told me my child was part ******(his words not mine). My child's father is an irish man named Patrick.
Lummy?

yes that is him, I couldn't remember the name until you said it.
here they have a rule about mentioning family members, which is a good thing.
He is one of the reasons why I don't post there anymore, I checked in about a month ago but decided not to even bother posting.

yes that is him, I couldn't remember the name until you said it.
here they have a rule about mentioning family members, which is a good thing.
He is one of the reasons why I don't post there anymore, I checked in about a month ago but decided not to even bother posting.
Yeah, he's a real piece of work. That's his M.O. I knew that's who you meant when you posted.
I rarely post on the forum proper, except to bash the Nazis and White Sheets. I have met some good people there and we started a social group, that's where I spend most of my time. Even with that, the race thing is getting old really fast. That's why I am searching for a new forum.
I'm glad family is off limits, that's a big plus.

you can say ****** here but you can't call another board member a ****** or cracker.
This place is great, the first month might be hard on ya but once you get over that you should be good and if you are a conservative from Texas you will probably have no problems fitting in around here.

you can say ****** here but you can't call another board member a ****** or cracker.
This place is great, the first month might be hard on ya but once you get over that you should be good and if you are a conservative from Texas you will probably have no problems fitting in around here.
...Well I'm battin' .500:razz:

trust me I am sure you will fit right in, half the board is from Texas including our admin.

Forum List

Back