London Parliament shooting

Too much attention is given-over to this incident on the news, especially in Britain.
The more it is ignored, the less oxygen Isis has for its propaganda.
Consider what a demented Islamist thinks how he too can cause such a stir with a couple of kitchen knives.
Yes I'm sure you'd love that. Let's pretend it's nothing, a step on the way to normalising islamic terrorism. No thanks. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to sweep the victims of these filth under the carpet, as if they have no worth. And that's exactly what would happen. I'm sure the loved ones of the victims would find your comments comforting and caring. Not.

The attacker is Trevor Brooks aka Abu Izadeen of banned Al Muhjairoon group, friend of Anjem Chaudry

I saw the above name on Twitter, but it turned out to be disinformation.

The mans real name was Adrian Elms, and his Muslim name was Khalid Masood

BREAKING: First picture of Westminster attacker Khalid Masood
POLICE have released the first picture of Westminster attacker Khalid Masood.
By ALIX CULBERTSON
PUBLISHED: 14:32, Fri, Mar 24, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:41, Fri, Mar 24, 2017

Masood-783485.jpg
Met Police

Masood killed four people during his rampage in Westminster
The photo shows Masood with a short beard and moustache and a bald head.

The only pictures of the 52-year-old until now had been of him on a stretcher being attended to by paramedics after he fatally stabbed PC Keith Palmer in the grounds of Parliament.

BREAKING: First picture of Westminster attacker Khalid Masood

Too much attention is given-over to this incident on the news, especially in Britain.
Consider what a demented Islamist thinks how he too can cause such a stir with a couple of kitchen knives.
Yes I'm sure you'd love that. Let's pretend it's nothing, a step on the way to normalising islamic terrorism. No thanks. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to sweep the victims of these filth under the carpet, as if they have no worth. And that's exactly what would happen. I'm sure the loved ones of the victims would find your comments comforting and caring. Not.

If you have seen Eloy in various middle east forums, you know it to be a vicious anti-Semite as well.

It defends Islamists while attacking the victims thereof.

The pattern of hatred is such that it may be an actual Spaniard as it claims, but it is certainly in league with Islamists.

If you have seen Eloy in various middle east forums, you know it to be a vicious anti-Semite as well.

It defends Islamists while attacking the victims thereof.

The pattern of hatred is such that it may be an actual Spaniard as it claims, but it is certainly in league with Islamists.
I first came across Eloy when he was lying about the UK and Europe. He immediately put me on ignore. Lol. Yes, he seems to be a propagandist of the Spanish Islamist variety.

Groups like ISIS thrive and drive their recruitment on media attention and they're good at generating it.

The first reports from the fake news was that the terrorist was asian.....this has become standerd operating procedure for the fake news aka................any time there is a islamic act of terror the fake news aka abc,nbc,cbs and cnn rush to cover it up...try and make it appear to be anything other than what it is.

First pictures emerge of London terrorist

He also had another alias he had gone by, something Chaudry .
The attacker is Trevor Brooks aka Abu Izadeen of banned Al Muhjairoon group, friend of Anjem Chaudry

I saw the above name on Twitter, but it turned out to be disinformation.

The mans real name was Adrian Elms, and his Muslim name was Khalid Masood

without any action, this migratory influx will be like the barbarian invasion of the IV century, and the consequences will be the same.

Bill Maher's liberal guest Louise Mensch: The London terrorist attack, (carried out by a jihadist Islamic convert), had "nothing to do with Islam".

Bill Maher On London Attack: I Never Hear Terrorists Say 'Merry Christmas,' Only 'Allahu Akbar'

The mayor of London said that terrorism is "part and parcel of living in a big city". The mayor of London is also a Muslim. That boggles my mind. The irony of that. Muslim terrorism or Muslim immigrants are new things, and they don't cancel each other out. We in the west can do with out Islam , and you can tell his honor mayor Khan exactly that.

The mayor of London said that terrorism is "part and parcel of living in a big city". The mayor of London is also a Muslim. That boggles my mind. The irony of that. Muslim terrorism or Muslim immigrants are new things, and they don't cancel each other out. We in the west can do with out Islam , and you can tell his honor mayor Khan exactly that.
OMG, the Right thinks London elected a terrorist as mayor.

That's not too far from the truth.

He is very sympathetic to these radical Islamic terrorists.

G
No that's not
No, it's a newly elected MUSLIM mayor of a western city in a western country downplaying Islamic terrorism in the west by pretending that it's "normal". Kahn is a con. As multiculturalism goes, Islam IS the face of terrorism, now.

G
No that's not
No, it's a newly elected MUSLIM mayor of a western city in a western country downplaying Islamic terrorism in the west by pretending that it's "normal". Kahn is a con. As multiculturalism goes, Islam IS the face of terrorism, now.
If you ignore Far Right Christian terrorists.

Muslims particularly Pakistani Muslims played a great role in making Britain great. I hope Britain will continue to facilitate immigration of Muslims particularly Pakistani Muslims into Britain.

How did a Muslim become lord mayor of LONDON? Is it because of years of open immigration, that led to immigrants pushing out the indigenous culture and overturning the indigenous peoples of England? There is a irony there, and hypocrisy. When I see a Protestant Englishman become the holy caliph mayor of Mecca, Then I will feel a bit relieved and believe we have come full circle here. Until then, kids. Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back