London Mayor campaigns for Hillary: immigrants shouldn't assimilate in the US

Mayor Khan is not so well liked in this country that his endorsement will make a difference. It might hurt more than help.

Is there anyone out there who actually believe that societies
dominated by "brown" people (whoever they are) or which have "brown" majorities are somehow "better" "more just"
or less prone to group identifications . less prone to tribalism?
I guess we could also turn that around to ask if the societies of the "brown" majorities are somehow worse, "less just" or more prone to group identifications and more prone to tribalism. Seems like each group that came in significant numbers, excepting African slaves, ie Russian jews, Irish, Italian, etc faced the same anti-welcome the Latins and Muslims face today. And yet each ethnicity has added to our strength and understanding..eventually. We actually haven't changed much!

Assimilation isn't the problem. People should learn the language of the land they immigrated to and learn that there are some things that may be acceptable in your home country that isn't acceptable in the new country you live in.

The problem is many conservatives take assimilation to mean "Drop your faith, drop everything about your culture (don't even think about eating shawarma or an authentic taco ) and be like us ignorant right wingers. They want people to stripped down completely of their cultural or religious identity. Conservatives want a monocultral society.

But I notice it's always the brown immigrants (South Americans and arabs )that white conservatives are always shouting assimilation to. They never check the immigrant communities like Eastern Europeans. Many of them come to the England and America speaking no English and only staying within their own communities.

Brown has EVERYTHING south of our southern border all the way to the southern tip of South America.
If not everyone is jubilant over the fact that brown will also soon be the dominant demographic here as well, too fucking bad.

what is "brown"?

Oh please. (insert rolling eyes emoticon here)

you want Assimilation?? here it is. the last word

wus754.jpg

Is there anyone out there who actually believe that societies
dominated by "brown" people (whoever they are) or which have "brown" majorities are somehow "better" "more just"
or less prone to group identifications . less prone to tribalism?
I guess we could also turn that around to ask if the societies of the "brown" majorities are somehow worse, "less just" or more prone to group identifications and more prone to tribalism. Seems like each group that came in significant numbers, excepting African slaves, ie Russian jews, Irish, Italian, etc faced the same anti-welcome the Latins and Muslims face today. And yet each ethnicity has added to our strength and understanding..eventually. We actually haven't changed much!
The difference is the Irish, Italians and others all became Americans. They set aside whatever they were and became Americans. The recent latins and muslims come with no such intention. They intend for Americans to become more like them. Americans WILL learn spanish. American women WILL cover themselves.

The joke is, while Americans are expected to be absorbed into whatever shitpile that comes along, these immigrants have no such thing in mind. The latins will not veil the women, the muslims will not have burritos on Day of the Dead. It was with GREAT amusement that a muslim imam was murdered by a Latino over some cultural difference. Now if we can just get some fat ass black twerking women shaking their asses in front of the warriors of allah, we maybe have a horse race. What we need is more of the same which is an entertainment opportunity that Europe doesn't share.

Assimilation isn't the problem. People should learn the language of the land they immigrated to and learn that there are some things that may be acceptable in your home country that isn't acceptable in the new country you live in.

The problem is many conservatives take assimilation to mean "Drop your faith, drop everything about your culture (don't even think about eating shawarma or an authentic taco ) and be like us ignorant right wingers. They want people to stripped down completely of their cultural or religious identity. Conservatives want a monocultral society.

But I notice it's always the brown immigrants (South Americans and arabs )that white conservatives are always shouting assimilation to. They never check the immigrant communities like Eastern Europeans. Many of them come to the England and America speaking no English and only staying within their own communities.

I find your post very confusing. I live in the USA and you mention the term "brown people" "Brown people" is a british
term. Then you mention South Americans and arabs. I do not think that Great Britain faces a "South American" minority and ----As to east Europeans-----Does great Britain have a significant Eastern European population? Again, I live
in the USA----I have never noted a prejudice against tacos
or schawarma. Your post evinces a bit of prejudice against
"eastern Europeans" Do you actually believe that people who speak Spanish at home are subject to discrimination in whatever country in which you live? How about Polish?
Italian? Polish and Italian is ok in your country?

I was referring to both America and Britain. But referring to people as brown is American. Maybe it's used in some parts and others not. I'm from Philly and people generally refer to Hispanics or other tanned skin people as brown.

There are large communities of Eastern Europeans right here in America where they only deal with their own people. Illegal immigrants are in those communities as well. Some of them hardly speak English. But I don't hear the right wing targeting those groups because they're white.

Last edited:

I find your post very confusing. I live in the USA and you mention the term "brown people" "Brown people" is a british
term. Then you mention South Americans and arabs. I do not think that Great Britain faces a "South American" minority and ----As to east Europeans-----Does great Britain have a significant Eastern European population? Again, I live
"eastern Europeans" Do you actually believe that people who speak Spanish at home are subject to discrimination in whatever country in which you live? How about Polish?

I was referring to both America and Britain. But referring people to brown is American. Maybe it's used in some parts and others not. I'm from Philly and people generally refer to Hispanics or other tanned skin people as brown.

There are large communities of Eastern Europeans right here in America where they own deal with their own people. Illegal immigrants are in those communities as well. Some of them hardly speak English. But I don't hear the right wing targeting those groups because they're white.
If they are here illegally they get deported.

I was referring to both America and Britain. But referring people to brown is American. Maybe it's used in some parts and others not. I'm from Philly and people generally refer to Hispanics or other tanned skin people as brown.

There are large communities of Eastern Europeans right here in America where they own deal with their own people. Illegal immigrants are in those communities as well. Some of them hardly speak English. But I don't hear the right wing targeting those groups because they're white.

I am still confused on Nia's point. ----but it is getting a bit
more clear. What she seems to be saying now is that
ILLEGAL south American immigrants are MORE under attack
than ILLEGAL eastern European immigrants because of SKIN COLOR. I do not agree. I live in the midst of both communities------and have actually never encountered an
undocumented immigrant from Poland or Russia. I am a
registered democrat ) I have encountered LOTS of immigrants from south America who are undocumented.

I am still confused on Nia's point. ----but it is getting a bit
more clear. What she seems to be saying now is that
ILLEGAL south American immigrants are MORE under attack
than ILLEGAL eastern European immigrants because of SKIN COLOR. I do not agree. I live in the midst of both communities------and have actually never encountered an
undocumented immigrant from Poland or Russia. I am a
registered democrat ) I have encountered LOTS of immigrants from south America who are undocumented.

Lot's of "illegals" in other words

I was referring to both America and Britain. But referring to people as brown is American. Maybe it's used in some parts and others not. I'm from Philly and people generally refer to Hispanics or other tanned skin people as brown.

There are large communities of Eastern Europeans right here in America where they only deal with their own people. Illegal immigrants are in those communities as well. Some of them hardly speak English. But I don't hear the right wing targeting those groups because they're white.

OH PHILLY!!!! now I understand. I worked in Philly for a few years. It is possible that people of Philly use the term
"brown people"-----but it is generally a British thing. Do you actually KNOW that people from EASTERN EUROPE are
undocumented---or are you just assuming? As to tacos and schawarma-------YES Philadephians are weird enough to
object. I did not notice specifically Polish or Russian neighborhoods when I was in Philadelphia-----like 30 years
ago. New York City has MANY ethnic neighborhoods-----
Russian, Polish, Italian, Jewish, Arab, Southeast Asian (
(that means Pakistani ---mostly muslim, Indian---muslim and hindu), Chinese etc etc I have found NO particular
levels of "rejection" based on skin color/assimilation demands. No one in New York objects to tacos, Schwarma,
pizza, curry or------ethnic cupcakes.

Just remember Immigration without Assimilation is called an Invasion.
If they come to the US then they must assimilate. Otherwise they should find a country more to their liking to begin with.
Again another major difference between the Hildabeast and Trump, Hint Trump does not support the Invasion.

the UK is now the ME and its their fault. open door immigration has allowed millions of these killers in. .. so now the Brits are forced to suck their dicks. same way with Merkel. she's bending over backwards to accommodate this Islamic shit. that's liberalism. drop your pants and take it up the ass.

Forum List

Back