London has fallen

Muslim London: 423 new mosques, 100 Shariah courts

I am curious what you find when you get there.

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

Did you watch the YouTube video. My friend just came back from London. His experience was mixed. He said one out of every three people he ran into was an Islamist. Said it is very different than how it was when I was there ~20 years ago.

In other words...it’s too late to see British London. But you can see the Mid East.

article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-902_1024x615_large.jpg

#fakenews

Third of British people believe there are Muslim 'no-go areas' in UK governed by sharia law

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

Did you watch the YouTube video. My friend just came back from London. His experience was mixed. He said one out of every three people he ran into was an Islamist. Said it is very different than how it was when I was there ~20 years ago.

In other words...it’s too late to see British London. But you can see the Mid East.

#fakenews

Third of British people believe there are Muslim 'no-go areas' in UK governed by sharia law
/——/ They have already admitted it’s true. I can’t believe how out of date you are.
European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

#fakenews

I have business in a "no go zone" tomorrow and Wednesday. Pray for Tommy.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

#fakenews

Of course their betters can correct them right?

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

#fakenews

What business? Probably not a dog walking one.

#fakenews

What business? Probably not a dog walking one.
Hes definitely not selling deodorant there either.

I had an office in the City (the Roman square mile financial district) in the 80's and 90's. As an American I was made to feel very at home by the British people that I met. I hope it hasn't changed too much.

It hasn't. This is just the usual xenophobia by conservatard extremists.
What do you know about Lebanon? Do you know anything at all? You are very young, so you probably don't know that Beirut was once known as the Paris of the middle East or that Lebanon was a mostly Christian country.

Those who know about Lebanon's past know Britain's future. You accuse people of being extreme while acting as an apologist for the destruction of liberal societies to be replaced by Islamic.

It happened in Lebanon. It is happening now in Britain . I support the liberal cultures, myself, and why anybody would defend those out to destroy and replace them is beyond me .

I did, back in the late 80s. It was lovely actually.

I don't care what they do. If their entire nation turns Muslim I don't really care. Just don't ask us for one thin dime nor to have their back when it all goes south. Allies? I think not. You wanted this, Brits, now you have it.

Oh, and I don't want a huge migration of Brits here either. Stay on your little island and deal with it.
And just think about the huge struggle and deliverence these people had from the Nazi's, yet to then turn away from all that, and lose their nation later on anyway. Good grief.
What do you think we`ve become? We`re in no position to lecture anybody as you can see here. Nazis you say?
tiki torches in charlottesville photos - Bing images
Small minority in this country they are, but of course your ilk attempts to blow up those numbers when you feel the need, and then use them to deflect and muddy the waters on other issues like the one being talked about in this OP. Try to stay on topic will you.

The Nazi add in the context of London was appropriate, but your attempted deflection is noted.

I don't care what they do. If their entire nation turns Muslim I don't really care. Just don't ask us for one thin dime nor to have their back when it all goes south. Allies? I think not. You wanted this, Brits, now you have it.

Oh, and I don't want a huge migration of Brits here either. Stay on your little island and deal with it.
And just think about the huge struggle and deliverence these people had from the Nazi's, yet to then turn away from all that, and lose their nation later on anyway. Good grief.
What do you think we`ve become? We`re in no position to lecture anybody as you can see here. Nazis you say?
Small minority in this country they are, but of course your ilk attempts to blow up those numbers when you feel the need, and then use them to deflect and muddy the waters on other issues like the one being talked about in this OP. Try to stay on topic will you.

The Nazi add in the context of London was appropriate, but your attempted deflection is noted.
Does the ideology of the tiki torch crazies differ much from that of the red hatted MAGA goobers? You`re fooling yourself if you think they aren`t soulmates.

Does the ideology of the tiki torch crazies differ much from that of the red hatted MAGA goobers? You`re fooling yourself if you think they aren`t soulmates.
Good grief... Mueller finished his investigation, and guess what ?? The Demon-crats are absolutely not to be trusted anymore, so good luck with your future Trump bashing all three of you.

90's
and if youre a history buff ya dont know where to begin

to bad its all gonna be erased

They are a nuclear power. When it goes Islamic, they become a threat to the world.

INDEED
them and france. they should surrender them to the proper American authorities before they become Islamic nukes .
or we could just take them by force. I call for a joint U.S. Russian military operation:04: :badgrin:

What have the tiki torch guys done that we should be worried about, other than holding a tiki torch?

Wish I had seen London while it was still British. Trafalgar Square

So what? I'm actually going to be in London in a little over two weeks from now and, in fact, I am staying right in Trafalgar Square, and I'm sure it's just fine. You know what? I'll take a few pics for you to help aid in your snowflake insecurities.

I hope you live long enough to see all of Asia destroyed, because it will happen.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

#fakenews

Debunked years ago.

"Hope not Hate" is not a reliable source.

So I was in London and guess what? Everything was fine. No problems. No raging hordes of Muslims. In fact, the only raucous that I encountered was a pro Brexit rally downtown with a bunch of old white people and a fight almost broke out.

So I was in London and guess what? Everything was fine. No problems. No raging hordes of Muslims. In fact, the only raucous that I encountered was a pro Brexit rally downtown with a bunch of old white people and a fight almost broke out.
Yep, everything is fine.

There is just a tyrannical government denying political parties the ability to organize on the internet while covering up mass rapes of little girls.

No idiot, London is ruled by a Muslim who freely oppresses the indigenous population at the behest of the treasonous “conservative” government.

The Potemkin villages you visited in London aren’t what London actually is.

Forum List

Back