London has fallen

So I was in London and guess what? Everything was fine. No problems. No raging hordes of Muslims. In fact, the only raucous that I encountered was a pro Brexit rally downtown with a bunch of old white people and a fight almost broke out.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

So I was in London and guess what? Everything was fine. No problems. No raging hordes of Muslims. In fact, the only raucous that I encountered was a pro Brexit rally downtown with a bunch of old white people and a fight almost broke out.
Yep, everything is fine.

There is just a tyrannical government denying political parties the ability to organize on the internet while covering up mass rapes of little girls.

No idiot, London is ruled by a Muslim who freely oppresses the indigenous population at the behest of the treasonous “conservative” government.

The Potemkin villages you visited in London aren’t what London actually is.

Yes, I know. You’re not there, but of course, you know all about it

Muslim London: 423 new mosques, 100 Shariah courts

I am curious what you find when you get there.

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

Did you watch the YouTube video. My friend just came back from London. His experience was mixed. He said one out of every three people he ran into was an Islamist. Said it is very different than how it was when I was there ~20 years ago.

In other words...it’s too late to see British London. But you can see the Mid East.

article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-902_1024x615_large.jpg

#fakenews

Third of British people believe there are Muslim 'no-go areas' in UK governed by sharia law

Like all western cities and countries London will became a Muslim city within 10 - 15 years

Yep, everything is fine.

There is just a tyrannical government denying political parties the ability to organize on the internet while covering up mass rapes of little girls.

No idiot, London is ruled by a Muslim who freely oppresses the indigenous population at the behest of the treasonous “conservative” government.

The Potemkin villages you visited in London aren’t what London actually is.
Pretty much all of that is cut and pasted from one of your hate sites. And none of it is true.
You are welcome to prove that it is true though.

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

Did you watch the YouTube video. My friend just came back from London. His experience was mixed. He said one out of every three people he ran into was an Islamist. Said it is very different than how it was when I was there ~20 years ago.

In other words...it’s too late to see British London. But you can see the Mid East.

#fakenews

Third of British people believe there are Muslim 'no-go areas' in UK governed by sharia law

Like all western cities and countries London will became a Muslim city within 10 - 15 years

don't think so. London will always be British

#fakenews

It will be British again, but for now it is occupied territory.

You live in your mams cellar. You know nothing about anything incel boy.

How so? I have loved the City of London during my visits there. How is this wonderful European city now 'occupied territory?"

How so? I have loved the City of London during my visits there. How is this wonderful European city now 'occupied territory?"
British people are a minority in London. It’s run by a Muslim. You can’t even own a knife.

You live in your mams cellar. You know nothing about anything incel boy.

You are in denial.

Ask the Muslim Police

British people are a minority in London. It’s run by a Muslim. You can’t even own a knife.
Lol. Which law prevent you owning a knife you cretin ?

Ask the Muslim Police
Our police forces are drawn from many faiths and none. You know nothing about the UK.

Ask the Muslim Police
Our police forces are drawn from many faiths and none. You know nothing about the UK.

Remember what I said Tommy. When it all goes to hell--and it will, either for you or your children--do not bring your absolute rot over here. Stay there in your Muslim paradise.

I did, back in the late 80s. It was lovely actually.

I don't care what they do. If their entire nation turns Muslim I don't really care. Just don't ask us for one thin dime nor to have their back when it all goes south. Allies? I think not. You wanted this, Brits, now you have it.

Oh, and I don't want a huge migration of Brits here either. Stay on your little island and deal with it.

Lived there in 2005/2006. It was indeed lovely though London was a bit foreign. Nice people though but I found that the newcomers were seen in a poor light generally by the originals. I found the Paki shopkeepers to be quite good once you broke the ice.

Greg

Ask the Muslim Police

Remember what I said Tommy. When it all goes to hell--and it will, either for you or your children--do not bring your absolute rot over here. Stay there in your Muslim paradise.
Cant you just go back to hating Germans you crazy woman.?

So there are people of the Muslim faith live in London and the current Lord Mayor of London is someone of that faith. So what? London is a beautiful city and it will never die and it will never fall. In NYC and Washington, DC, we welcome everybody and live as neighbors. Cut the drama!

I don't know what Sweetsue92 is talking about.

Greetings from across the miles of water.

Forum List

Back