London has fallen

I did, back in the late 80s. It was lovely actually.

I don't care what they do. If their entire nation turns Muslim I don't really care. Just don't ask us for one thin dime nor to have their back when it all goes south. Allies? I think not. You wanted this, Brits, now you have it.

Oh, and I don't want a huge migration of Brits here either. Stay on your little island and deal with it.

I don't care what they do. If their entire nation turns Muslim I don't really care. Just don't ask us for one thin dime nor to have their back when it all goes south. Allies? I think not. You wanted this, Brits, now you have it.

Oh, and I don't want a huge migration of Brits here either. Stay on your little island and deal with it.
And just think about the huge struggle and deliverence these people had from the Nazi's, yet to then turn away from all that, and lose their nation later on anyway. Good grief.

Probably won’t hit home for the Brits until a Royal Familyite is betrothed to one of them. Hopefully it’s a female member who will be penetrated by and impregnated by one of the bearded boys, siring triplet Princes right out of the chute!

Or, maybe it’s time for the Battle of Britain II...

And just think about the huge struggle and deliverence these people had from the Nazi's, yet to then turn away from all that, and lose their nation later on anyway. Good grief.
What do you think we`ve become? We`re in no position to lecture anybody as you can see here. Nazis you say?
tiki torches in charlottesville photos - Bing images

What do you think we`ve become? We`re in no position to lecture anybody as you can see here. Nazis you say?
Other than hold a tiki torch, what have they done that we should be worried about? Have they murdered anyone? If not, then what you call Nazis today, arent scary people.

You make a mockery of the Halocaust when you pretend that these are Nazis.

The difference is, in Charlottesville the people do not want to be replaced. In London the people have already been replaced.

Other than hold a tiki torch, what have they done that we should be worried about? Have they murdered anyone? If not, then what you call Nazis today, arent scary people.

These guys are giving the Nazi salute you dumbass. They`re not pretending anything.

Wish I had seen London while it was still British. Trafalgar Square

So what? I'm actually going to be in London in a little over two weeks from now and, in fact, I am staying right in Trafalgar Square, and I'm sure it's just fine. You know what? I'll take a few pics for you to help aid in your snowflake insecurities.

These guys are giving the Nazi salute you dumbass. They`re not pretending anything.
I just did a Nazis salute too just as a test, and it turns out that im not a bloodthirsty jew killer now. A salute doesnt equal Nazism.

I had an office in the City (the Roman square mile financial district) in the 80's and 90's. As an American I was made to feel very at home by the British people that I met. I hope it hasn't changed too much.

I had an office in the City (the Roman square mile financial district) in the 80's and 90's. As an American I was made to feel very at home by the British people that I met. I hope it hasn't changed too much.

It hasn't. This is just the usual xenophobia by conservatard extremists.

upload_2019-3-25_10-22-30.jpeg

Muslim London: 423 new mosques, 100 Shariah courts

I am curious what you find when you get there.

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

Did you watch the YouTube video. My friend just came back from London. His experience was mixed. He said one out of every three people he ran into was an Islamist. Said it is very different than how it was when I was there ~20 years ago.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

Did you watch the YouTube video. My friend just came back from London. His experience was mixed. He said one out of every three people he ran into was an Islamist. Said it is very different than how it was when I was there ~20 years ago.

In other words...it’s too late to see British London. But you can see the Mid East.

The UK's Sharia 'courts'

In other words...it’s too late to see British London. But you can see the Mid East.

article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-902_1024x615_large.jpg

Forum List

Back