London Bombing - Was it Suicide?

M

Max Power

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...exclusive--58--was-it-suicide--name_page.html
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L16609489.htm

THE London bombers may have been duped into killing themselves so their secrets stayed hidden.

Police and MI5 are probing if the four men were told by their al-Qaeda controller they had time to escape after setting off timers. Instead, the devices exploded immediately.

A security source said: "If the bombers lived and were caught they'd probably have cracked. Would their masters have allowed that to happen? We think not."

The evidence is compelling: The terrorists bought return rail tickets, and pay and display car park tickets, before boarding _ a train at Luton for London.

dilloduck said:
Might be a possiblity--but as has been said--makes little difference. (other than to make someone think twice when they are told " hey--take this somewhere")

MissileMan said:
It doesn't really matter either way though

Wouldn't it imply more hierarchy than a simple suicide bombing, though?

GunnyL said:
I refuse to accept the word suicide as a descriptor. If they want to commit suicide they can go get into the bathtub and slit their wrists.

Their main objective was murder, so homicide is a term more befitting their actions.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homicide+bomber
1. homicide bomber
Another name for a suicide bomber, coined by Fox News in their quest to become more "fair and balanced." Problem is, homicide bomber is redundant because any idiot who detonatnes any bomb that kills someone, regardless of if it is strapped to his/her body or not, is considered a homicide. The reason the other networks say suicide bomber is because the bomber blows themself up also. See also, Fox News calls the Tsunami disaster the "killer wave" disaster. Way to EDJUMICATE the public, Mr. Murdoch.
Brit Hume - "I am a fat waste of humanity. Much like the homicide bomber who killed 3 Isrealies and himself today"

Me - "Dude, I thought we deleted this channel"

Max Power said:
1. homicide bomber
Another name for a suicide bomber, coined by Fox News in their quest to become more "fair and balanced." Problem is, homicide bomber is redundant because any idiot who detonatnes any bomb that kills someone, regardless of if it is strapped to his/her body or not, is considered a homicide. The reason the other networks say suicide bomber is because the bomber blows themself up also. See also, Fox News calls the Tsunami disaster the "killer wave" disaster. Way to EDJUMICATE the public, Mr. Murdoch.
Brit Hume - "I am a fat waste of humanity. Much like the homicide bomber who killed 3 Isrealies and himself today"

Well, that's all fine and dandy except for one little problem ... one can be a bomber and kill NO ONE; therefore, a descriptor IS required. Based on your definition, homicide is no more or less redundant than suicide.

The term suicide bomber is used to give legitimacy to murdering scumbags by anti-US, apologista leftwingnuts and I'm not having any of it.

Max Power said:
Wouldn't it imply more hierarchy than a simple suicide bombing, though?

It does ----that is why we have a war on terror--to stop the leaders of this movement, those who protect or abet them and the hatred they encourage. Where have you been?

(I know I know--some people think the war is on ALL muslims. We haven't sorted that out yet.

Max Power said:
1. homicide bomber

Me: "Dude, why are you arguing semantics?"

GunnyL said:
I refuse to accept the word suicide as a descriptor. If they want to commit suicide they can go get into the bathtub and slit their wrists.

Their main objective was murder, so homicide is a term more befitting their actions.

I certainly like your perspective on this one Gunny.

Max Power said:
1. homicide bomber

I agree that the homicide/suicide bomber is an idiot. Disagree with the rest of your sentiments.

dilloduck said:
It does ----that is why we have a war on terror--to stop the leaders of this movement, those who protect or abet them and the hatred they encourage. Where have you been?

(I know I know--some people think the war is on ALL muslims. We haven't sorted that out yet.

Right, so then that would mean that this is very significant - that we should find whoever setup these "suicide" bombers.

Max Power said:
Right, so then that would mean that this is very significant - that we should find whoever setup these "suicide" bombers.

Whatever we call em we need to find them before they find us. I think that's the general plan so far but we're just not sure who they all are yet. Some want surgical strikes--others want to kill em all so we're sure we got ALL of em.

dilloduck said:
Whatever we call em we need to find them before they find us. I think that's the general plan so far but we're just not sure who they all are yet. Some want surgical strikes--others want to kill em all so we're sure we got ALL of em.

Tactically thinking, which is the surer course of action?

dilloduck said:

Which do you want?
And who would want to kill all of the people of England?

On 7 July 2005 happened terrorist attack in London.

It was presented, that Al Qaeda executed the terrorist attack. In real, the terrorist attack did England government and announced that it was work of Iran in order to the England government could impose sanctions on Iran. England believes, that Iran is controled by mafia, which was damaged by sanctions. It‘s expected that tha mafia will send out assassin on person which was implicated into case. This person is protected by police. Assassin will get into trap, the police will catch him and uncover the mafia.

The message above was published indirectly by police, in order to persuade iran mafia, to send out assassin. The police has means (mind control weapons) for uncovering mafia via this person.

Forum List

Back