Terror Expert: London Bombings Mastermind is MI6 Asset

GotZoom said:
What...you play Doom? Dungeons and Dragons?

Nah, most people who play Dungeons and Dragons are well grounded or else they end up in an asylum when they begin to believe they are their characters.

If this guy plays a tabletop RPG, it's either Vampire or Spycraft, possibly cyberpunk or some post-apocalyptic thing.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Don't feed the trolls? Are you afraid to talk about this? or just have no interest in discussing it.

I'll bite--If what you are saying is true, who is in charge of this whole operation and what can we do to stop him/her/them?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Well, the timing of the bombings tie right in with the motive, Hobbit. The legislation coming through in the aftermath points to a motive as well my friend, it is a very sad circumstance that governments stand to gain from terrorism. I absolutely hate to say that, but it has proven true over and over again throughout history. Hitler burning his parliment building and implimenting a police state totalitarian rule provides a very good example of this tactic of order out of chaos, carrying out attacks and blaming them on your political enemies, furthuring your agendas. Just look at the UK, they have over 4 MILLION operational surveillance cameras, but they still get attacked. This shows that just as Ben Franklin told us, giving up liberty for security gives you neither!.

Operation Gladio, carried out by the CIA along with foreign intelligence agencies throughout the 70's and 80's killed hundreds of innocent people in Europe. Just read what Gladio has to say ''You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security." Look up Operation Northwoods, look up Operation gladio, find out for yourself. I have never said anything about a missile hitting the pentagon or a cargo plane hitting the WTC, those things simply cannot be backed up. What i am talking about, however, can be with voluminous ammounts of evidence.

Question for you SM.......

What do you suggest we do to stop our government?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Dont believe me, look at what former George W Bush cabinet member Morgan Reynolds is saying....

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

Look at what former MI5 agents are saying

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/30339.htm

Look at what William Rodriguez, who was a janitor working at the WTC. He heard several explosions in the basement of the tower.

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/29797.htm

And he is not alone...
you still havent told me who is responsible---I want names here and then I want to know what we should do to them.

Dont believe me, look at what former George W Bush cabinet member Morgan Reynolds is saying....

Look at what the people who were at the towers are saying...

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/29079.htm

And he is not alone...

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/29110.htm

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/28031.htm

We are supposed to ignore the fact that hundreds of firefighters reported explosions in the towers, even Pat Dawson reported that there were secondary devices in the buildings. More and more people are coming out every day from the highest levels of government saying that this was an inside job. More and more brave men and women that were at the WTC and saw or heard strange things are going public.

These people, the people behind these horrific attacks count on you not to be informed, to be bumbling fools. They dont want you to read about northwoods, or gladio, GET INFORMED, because the less you know, the less you speak out, the harder they are going to push and more and more tyranny is going to come upon this land.

StoptheMadness1 said:

Look at what the people who were at the towers are saying...

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/29079.htm

And he is not alone...

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/29110.htm

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/28031.htm

We are supposed to ignore the fact that hundreds of firefighters reported explosions in the towers, even Pat Dawson reported that there were secondary devices in the buildings. More and more people are coming out every day from the highest levels of government saying that this was an inside job. More and more brave men and women that were at the WTC and saw or heard strange things are going public.

These people, the people behind these horrific attacks count on you not to be informed, to be bumbling fools. They dont want you to read about northwoods, or gladio, GET INFORMED, because the less you know, the less you speak out, the harder they are going to push and more and more tyranny is going to come upon this land.

I'm asking YOU to inform me------names !!!!------who's running this conspiracy?

First investigate this for yourself, if you have the motivation to that is, and come to your own conclusions as to who you believe is behind it. In the beginning of an investigation it is quite impossible to find the name of your murderer/suspect right off, further investigation is required first before coming to that conclusion. We can, however clearly see who has the motive and means to carry out such acts due to past events, documents, and testimony.

StoptheMadness1 said:
First investigate this for yourself, if you have the motivation to that is, and come to your own conclusions as to who you believe is behind it. In the beginning of an investigation it is quite impossible to find the name of your murderer/suspect right off, further investigation is required first before coming to that conclusion. We can, however clearly see who has the motive and means to carry out such acts due to past events, documents, and testimony.

Still not enough evidence to explicitly say it, eh? Sad.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Not enough evidence to say what?

who it is that we can clearly see has the means and motivations you allege. Say it, if it's so clear to you. OR maybe you don't read your own articles. Say it.

StoptheMadness1 said:

Ok...let me try.

"StoptheMadness...come here...sit down."

"Now, do you know what it means to tell the truth?"

"You do? Good."

"Now...tell us who the bad monster is who is scaring you. You can tell us."

..."We could develop a communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

..."Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

- Declassified document Operation northwoods

"The process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor" (2000)

- Project for a New American Century

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster to carry out a phrase his father used, I think only once and hasn't been used since, and that is a new world order."

- Former senator Gary Hart

From their own mouths we see these kinds of things flowing out. Once we see the elite saying these things, planning these kinds of things, is it not logical to look at events like 9/11 and the London bombings in a critical, speclative light? Not only is what i am saying backed up by their own documents, but hard core evidence. Like i posted before top government officials are speaking out, CIA agents are speaking out. These people are not doing this becuase they have anythig to gain by it, they are doing it because they see a very ominous cloud over the halls of power, a shadowy group behind these events and they are doing what they think is right by exposing it. They sceptisism is based on scientific evidence, testimony of people directly involved.

What i will do here is post not even a fraction of the evidence that points to a group within government carrying out 9/11.

Prior knowledge

NEWSWEEK - ‘We’ve Hit the Targets’

..."a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip."

NEWSMAX - Condoleezza Rice Warned Sept. 6 About Imminent Terror Attack

"Five days before Sept. 11, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice was warned that a terrorist attack inside the United States was imminent, a former U.S. senator who headed up a blue-ribbon commission on terrorism revealed late Tuesday."

Insider trading

REDIFF.COM - German firm probes final World Trade Center deals

"German computer experts are working round the clock to unlock the truth behind an unexplained surge in financial transactions made just before two hijacked planes crashed into New York's World Trade Center on September 11. Were criminals responsible for the sharp rise in credit card transactions that moved through some computer systems at the WTC shortly before the planes hit the twin towers?"

NEWSDAY - Feds: Ex-Agent Had Key Data: Stock scam charges have eerie link

"In a criminal case with a specter of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, prosecutors disclosed yesterday that classified information had been found during a search of possessions of a former FBI agent allegedly part of an insider trading conspiracy."

Drills taking place on/near 9/11

ASSOCIATED PRESS - Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building.

USATODAY - NORAD had drills of jets as weapons

"In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties."

Bombs in the towers

Mike Pecoraro, who worked in the sub basement of the WTC talks of what seems to be explosives going off in the basement.

CHEIF ENGINEER MAGAZINE

"When Mike and others were on the C level, one level below the lobby "There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike said. "We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press ? gone!" The two began yelling for their co-workers, but there was no answer. They saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air. "You could stand here," he said, "and two inches over you couldn't
breathe."

"They decided to ascend two more levels to the building's lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up "like a piece of aluminum foil" and lying on the floor. "They got us again," Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993. Having been through that bombing, Mike recalled seeing similar things happen to the building's structure. He was convinced a bomb had gone off in the building."

CONSTRUCTION WORKER TALKS

Construction worker Phillip Morelli described being thrown to the ground by two explosions when he was in the subbasement of the North Tower. The first seemed to coincide with the plane crash, but it was followed by a larger blast that threw him to the ground.

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/underground/underground_explosions.htm

BUILDING #7

Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex has actually admited to demolishing building #7 ON THE DAY of 9/11. This admission was done on a PBS documentary called America Rebuilds.

"I remember getting a call from the uh.. fire department commander telling me that they were not sure that they were gonna be able to contain the fire..... i said you know weve had such terrible loss of life.. maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it uhhh... and they made that decision to pull and we watched the buliding collapse."

This is a huge red flag folks, FEMA's report on the towers still says that this building collapsed due to small fires. This is simply not true, the photos of the building just before the collapse show very small fires in the building, which was by the way not hit by an aircraft. Preparing a building for demolision takes weeks folks, not a matter of hours. Never before in history has a steel building collapsed due to fire, but on 9/11 physics seemed to be redefined.

StoptheMadness1 said:
..."We could develop a communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

..."Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

- Declassified document Operation northwoods

"The process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor" (2000)

- Project for a New American Century

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster to carry out a phrase his father used, I think only once and hasn't been used since, and that is a new world order."

- Former senator Gary Hart

From their own mouths we see these kinds of things flowing out. Once we see the elite saying these things, planning these kinds of things, is it not logical to look at events like 9/11 and the London bombings in a critical, speclative light? Not only is what i am saying backed up by their own documents, but hard core evidence. Like i posted before top government officials are speaking out, CIA agents are speaking out. These people are not doing this becuase they have anythig to gain by it, they are doing it because they see a very ominous cloud over the halls of power, a shadowy group behind these events and they are doing what they think is right by exposing it. They sceptisism is based on scientific evidence, testimony of people directly involved.

What i will do here is post not even a fraction of the evidence that points to a group within government carrying out 9/11.

Prior knowledge

NEWSWEEK - ‘We’ve Hit the Targets’

..."a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip."

NEWSMAX - Condoleezza Rice Warned Sept. 6 About Imminent Terror Attack

"Five days before Sept. 11, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice was warned that a terrorist attack inside the United States was imminent, a former U.S. senator who headed up a blue-ribbon commission on terrorism revealed late Tuesday."

Insider trading

REDIFF.COM - German firm probes final World Trade Center deals

"German computer experts are working round the clock to unlock the truth behind an unexplained surge in financial transactions made just before two hijacked planes crashed into New York's World Trade Center on September 11. Were criminals responsible for the sharp rise in credit card transactions that moved through some computer systems at the WTC shortly before the planes hit the twin towers?"

NEWSDAY - Feds: Ex-Agent Had Key Data: Stock scam charges have eerie link

"In a criminal case with a specter of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, prosecutors disclosed yesterday that classified information had been found during a search of possessions of a former FBI agent allegedly part of an insider trading conspiracy."

Drills taking place on/near 9/11

ASSOCIATED PRESS - Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building.

USATODAY - NORAD had drills of jets as weapons

"In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties."

Bombs in the towers

Mike Pecoraro, who worked in the sub basement of the WTC talks of what seems to be explosives going off in the basement.

CHEIF ENGINEER MAGAZINE

"When Mike and others were on the C level, one level below the lobby "There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike said. "We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press ? gone!" The two began yelling for their co-workers, but there was no answer. They saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air. "You could stand here," he said, "and two inches over you couldn't
breathe."

"They decided to ascend two more levels to the building's lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up "like a piece of aluminum foil" and lying on the floor. "They got us again," Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993. Having been through that bombing, Mike recalled seeing similar things happen to the building's structure. He was convinced a bomb had gone off in the building."

CONSTRUCTION WORKER TALKS

Construction worker Phillip Morelli described being thrown to the ground by two explosions when he was in the subbasement of the North Tower. The first seemed to coincide with the plane crash, but it was followed by a larger blast that threw him to the ground.

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/underground/underground_explosions.htm

BUILDING #7

Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex has actually admited to demolishing building #7 ON THE DAY of 9/11. This admission was done on a PBS documentary called America Rebuilds.

"I remember getting a call from the uh.. fire department commander telling me that they were not sure that they were gonna be able to contain the fire..... i said you know weve had such terrible loss of life.. maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it uhhh... and they made that decision to pull and we watched the buliding collapse."

This is a huge red flag folks, FEMA's report on the towers still says that this building collapsed due to small fires. This is simply not true, the photos of the building just before the collapse show very small fires in the building, which was by the way not hit by an aircraft. Preparing a building for demolision takes weeks folks, not a matter of hours. Never before in history has a steel building collapsed due to fire, but on 9/11 physics seemed to be redefined.

"StoptheMadness...come here...sit down."

"Now, do you know what it means to tell the truth?"

"You do? Good."

"Do YOU know who the bad monster is?"

"You do?"

"Now...tell us who the bad monster is who is scaring you. You can tell us."

"Tell us his name. It's OK. Nothing to be afraid of. The bad monster won't hurt you."

The only thing remotely close to answering the question is Gary Hart's statement.

Gary Hart, the guy who said, "I've got nothing to hide. Please follow me around."

Then gets busted.

I think he is actually credited with the invention of the word, "Doh!"

Hey Stop....

Rather than trying to incite hysteria by quoting dubious sources, perhaps you can give us some guidelines about what you expect us to do.

You obviously posted this information for a reason......was it to just let us know that you believe this stuff? Or was it because you haven't got a clue what to do next and you want us to figure it out for you?

Why post this information without letting us know what your agenda is?

The dude is a lunatic, no reason at all to even reply to people who really believe that 9/11 was all pretend or generated by the Mossad or the US Government. There is simply too much evidence otherwise, including the reaction of the event in Muslim circles and the actual words of Al Qaeda taking credit for the attack.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back