London anti Trump protest ridiculed as baby blimp disappoints

The widely heralded Trump baby balloon protest in London fell flat as many were left wondering what the organizers had spent £30,000 on.

London Anti-Trump Protest Ridiculed as ‘Baby Blimp’ Disappoints

Oh the world cheaters, liars, rejects all fall flat on their faces isn't that a shame.
I'm glad there weren't very big protests. He is our President, whether or not we like it.
Yea, just a couple of people here and a couple of people there:

louisaconnolly.jpg

further-protests-against-president-trumps-travel-ban-take-place-across-the-uk-633783390-58ab04e6f1432.jpg

3CD2EB5600000578-4191186-image-a-94_1486215754725.jpg

I heard they are planning another "small get together" tonight.

The widely heralded Trump baby balloon protest in London fell flat as many were left wondering what the organizers had spent £30,000 on.

Oh the world cheaters, liars, rejects all fall flat on their faces isn't that a shame.
I'm glad there weren't very big protests. He is our President, whether or not we like it.
Yea, just a couple of people here and a couple of people there:

louisaconnolly.jpg

further-protests-against-president-trumps-travel-ban-take-place-across-the-uk-633783390-58ab04e6f1432.jpg

3CD2EB5600000578-4191186-image-a-94_1486215754725.jpg

I heard they are planning another "small get together" tonight.
Maybe they'll invite some black people next time.

These fuckheads are a joke. City of the giant dildo skyscraper just made fools of themselves as Trump just gained popularity at home.
Thousands march against Trump in rowdy London protests

Why don’t these dope addict hippie wannabes worry more about the royal family and less about the President of the United States.

The baby Trump blimp is the biggest blimp ever made, big blimp, yuge....believe me

Britain should be worrying about their own problems....a once empire circling down the shitter

The anti Trump protest yesterday was the biggest protest in history. Over three million people participated

Forum List

Back