Baby Trump Balloon set to fly in London on Friday!

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.
Sure you did. Nobody believes that for a second. And even if true, this country is full of pathetic fucktards who threw an 8 year tantrum over Obama. Christ, Trumplodytes still mewl about Obama every time somebody is mean to their fellow child rapist.

Sadly, I hear that it WON'T fly as hoped over his golf course - that one got stifled.

An inflatable, baby version of President Donald Trump could be appearing over his golf course in Scotland this weekend.

The balloon is already due to fly over Parliament in London on Friday to coincide with the president’s visit to the U.K., but now over 4,500 people have signed a petition calling for it to be flown near Turnberry, a Trump-owned golf course he plans to visit on Saturday.

The people who started the campaign say that the balloon is a means to ensure that Trump “knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing."​

The 'Baby Trump' Balloon That Will Fly Over London May Be Headed To His Scotland Golf Course Next

Baby Trump Balloon last seen flying over London chasing Russian Hooker Balloon.
Trump supporters not pleased about Baby Trump - Probably because it is not in a cage.
:D

DhrjWZoXcAAaWzz.jpg
"Queen Elizabeth Says Bone Spurs Will Prevent Her from Meeting Trump"
Queen Elizabeth Says Bone Spurs Will Prevent Her from Meeting Trump

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing.

That's beside the point. Trumps character vis-a-vis Obama's character is not at issue. The issue is whether or not they should be insulting the president in this manner.
That is a reasonable assessment. Kudos.

This is a problem we've seen with a lot of liberals and Trump haters the last few years: that feelings and opinions trump the law, established rules, protocol and etiquette.

Oh…you’re bothered by the liberals breech of etiquette? You are not bothered by thee one who calls people “pocahontas”? You are not bothered by the one who calls US Senators “Crying” Chuck Schumer? You are not bothered by his not signing the G7 memo last month?

If you are bothered…can you point to where you expressed it?

I don't care that he behaves this way because it is exactly what I expected from him and so did everyone else. But I am bothered by things like Maxine Waters inciting her constituents to harass Trump cabinet members in public.
I am bothered by things like actors confronting the vice president in front of an audience when he bought tickets and sat down to watch a play like everyone else.
I am bothered by things like hooded and masked punks harassing and assaulting Trump supporters over differences in politics.
I am bothered by people rioting and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with the cause of their outrage.
I am bothered by conservative speakers being vilified and prevented from speaking on college campuses.
I am bothered by the way liberals have a tendency to label anyone who's not a liberal as a racist or a Nazi.
I have a problem with...well, you get the idea.

Not bothered when a Nazi mowed down a protestor in his car though

How would you know this?

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing.

That's beside the point. Trumps character vis-a-vis Obama's character is not at issue. The issue is whether or not they should be insulting the president in this manner.

This is a problem we've seen with a lot of liberals and Trump haters the last few years: that feelings and opinions trump the law, established rules, protocol and etiquette.

Oh…you’re bothered by the liberals breech of etiquette? You are not bothered by thee one who calls people “pocahontas”? You are not bothered by the one who calls US Senators “Crying” Chuck Schumer? You are not bothered by his not signing the G7 memo last month?

I don't care that he behaves this way because it is exactly what I expected from him and so did everyone else. But I am bothered by things like Maxine Waters inciting her constituents to harass Trump cabinet members in public.
I am bothered by things like actors confronting the vice president in front of an audience when he bought tickets and sat down to watch a play like everyone else.
I am bothered by things like hooded and masked punks harassing and assaulting Trump supporters over differences in politics.
I am bothered by people rioting and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with the cause of their outrage.
I am bothered by conservative speakers being vilified and prevented from speaking on college campuses.
I am bothered by the way liberals have a tendency to label anyone who's not a liberal as a racist or a Nazi.

How would you know this?

You didn’t mention it...

How would you know this?

You didn’t mention it...

I didn't mention the Manson murders either. Does that somehow mean I'm okay with it?

How would you know this?

You didn’t mention it...

I didn't mention the Manson murders either. Does that somehow mean I'm okay with it?

Pfft...that was 1970 or so

You highlighted Liberal protests as bothersome but were not bothered by murder by conservatives

He's nixed any trade agreement the Limeys might have had with the US unless they make a hard Brexit.

And the Loser's fly balloons.

How would you know this?

You didn’t mention it...

You highlighted Liberal protests as bothersome but were not bothered by murder by conservatives

It was 1969 and I brought it up to make a point. The point is you are making an assumption about my view of this incident based on the simple fact that I didn't mention it.

Even if that event had occurred to me, any idiot with even a smidgen of morals would condemn it so there's no point bringing it up. My concern is about words, actions and behavior that at one time were condemned by everyone but are now overlooked and even encouraged by a good portion of this country merely because one is offended or disagrees with a political or social point of view. And personal insults by the president are nothing compared to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about things like what Maxine Waters did recently. If she had done what she did ten to twenty years ago she would have been roundly denounced by everyone, even democrats, and perhaps even charged.

When it came to differences of political or social opinion there were certain boundaries people normally didn't cross. You don't harass people in public or assault them or mob them or intimidate them or stifle their exercise of free speech just because you don't agree with them. The attitude of a lot of liberals today seems to be that the law doesn't matter if they're personally offended by something. Feelings and emotions are paramount to every other consideration in spite of the law or established rules and policies.

He's a laughing stock in the UK with an 11% approval rating :wink:

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says
Exactly, Trump bragged this morning that the UK loves him.

How would you know this?

You didn’t mention it...

It was 1969 and I brought it up to make a point. The point is you are making an assumption about my view of this incident based on the simple fact that I didn’t mention it.
Didn’t expect you to mention something that took place 49 years ago, 2,500 miles away from Washington that wasn’t in any way political…

Even if that event had occurred to me, any idiot with even a smidgen of morals would condemn it so there's no point bringing it up. My concern is about words, actions and behavior that at one time were condemned by everyone but are now overlooked and even encouraged by a good portion of this country merely because one is offended or disagrees with a political or social point of view. And personal insults by the president are nothing compared to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about things like what Maxine Waters did recently. If she had done what she did ten to twenty years ago she would have been roundly denounced by everyone, even democrats, and perhaps even charged.

When it came to differences of political or social opinion there were certain boundaries people normally didn't cross. You don't harass people in public or assault them or mob them or intimidate them or stifle their exercise of free speech just because you don't agree with them. The attitude of a lot of liberals today seems to be that the law doesn't matter if they're personally offended by something. Feelings and emotions are paramount to every other consideration in spite of the law or established rules and policies.

Ok.

The fools fly a silly balloon. Some Mexican dumbfuck pisses on the sidewalk in Hollywood and the idjits think this makes TRUMP look bad.

Next hundreds of women will dress as vaginas because they want to be taken seriously. Or maybe every liberal in the country will drop their pants and moon east thinking it makes Trump look bad.

Why don't they just slash their wrists and yell "see what you made me do!"
The goal is to get noticed. You have just proven it works
Yes it works. It gets you noticed. But noticed as what?

“Say what you want…just spell the name right”…ask Trump.

How would you know this?

You didn’t mention it...

It was 1969 and I brought it up to make a point. The point is you are making an assumption about my view of this incident based on the simple fact that I didn’t mention it.
Didn’t expect you to mention something that took place 49 years ago, 2,500 miles away from Washington that wasn’t in any way political…

So you missed the point yet again. Let me try one more time: Of course it has nothing to do with the Trump balloon controversy. I used the Manson murders merely as an example of something I didn't mention.

You made a baseless assumption and said you "knew" I was okay with the guy running people over with his car by simple virtue of my not mentioning it. So how many other heinous and criminal acts am I guilty of condoning by not mentioning them?

Such a snowflake....trumpanzees are so delicate and weak.

He's a laughing stock in the UK with an 11% approval rating :wink:

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says
Why the hell would we care... Actually a low approval rating abroad is a sign that our President is standing up for American interests and not kowtowing to special interests abroad in a geopolitical popularity contest, like some former presidents in the very recent past...lol
So....THAT'S what a low approval rating is a sign of? :71:

Forum List

Back