LOL! Pres. Obama flops in Copenhagen!

Stop staying in this thread you claim to have entered by mistake.

I ordered you to go away.

Now, go away!

:lol: You don't give me orders. Still enjoying shitting on the memory of John Belushi with every post you make?

That's 3 by the way. :eusa_whistle:

Stop staying in this thread you claim to have entered by mistake.

I ordered you to go away.

Now, go away!

:lol: You don't give me orders. Still enjoying shitting on the memory of John Belushi with every post you make?

I like the poor old late lamented drug-overdosing liberal fat-boy comic genius. I miss him.

There's no reason to shit on his memory, you stupid ignorant scumbag troll!

Now, get the fuck out of this thread. You clearly claimed to have entered it by mistake. There is, by your own words, jerkoff, no reason for a hapless unfunny unthinking loser troll like you to stick around.

So, go.

Scat.

Discussing the supposed seriousness of "global warming," President Obama haughtily intoned the phrase,

"This is not fiction. This is science."

And he was partly right.

It is science fiction.

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbna-PG6Ngo

Everybody is laughing at this man-child.

I say that's healthy. We all should. Left and right, come together. Sing Kumbaya! Laugh at the Hopey Changey flop we elected President!

And there's a blizzard in Copenhagen; and Washington is about to get hit with maybe 12 inches of snow. NY is likely to get around 10 inches of snow -- maybe a bit less.

Brrrrrrrrrr. It's too hot!

I have a question..... If we are going to sing Kumbaya, are we gonna have a camp fire? If so, have we accounted for the appropriate number of carbon credits to enable said fire? Just askin'.

Discussing the supposed seriousness of "global warming," President Obama haughtily intoned the phrase,

"This is not fiction. This is science."

And he was partly right.

It is science fiction.

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbna-PG6Ngo

Everybody is laughing at this man-child.

I say that's healthy. We all should. Left and right, come together. Sing Kumbaya! Laugh at the Hopey Changey flop we elected President!

And there's a blizzard in Copenhagen; and Washington is about to get hit with maybe 12 inches of snow. NY is likely to get around 10 inches of snow -- maybe a bit less.

Brrrrrrrrrr. It's too hot!

I have a question..... If we are going to sing Kumbaya, are we gonna have a camp fire? If so, have we accounted for the appropriate number of carbon credits to enable said fire? Just askin'.

That is a GOOD question! I propose that all the leaders of all the nations on Earth gather together in a month at some proper location, like Monaco, taking many jets and cars for that purpose, to discuss the proper fuel for the Kumbaya campfire and related issues!

Forum List

Back